Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 19 - November Gameplay Tuning Update (/forums/showthread.php?t=942918)

Steve_OS 11-28-2018 11:11 AM

Madden NFL 19 - November Gameplay Tuning Update

EA has released a new Madden NFL 19 gameplay tuning update today. The reduced stamina penalty in...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

PhillyPhanatic14 11-28-2018 11:40 AM

Re: Madden NFL 19 - November Gameplay Tuning Update

"Reduced the stamina penalty when using Acceleration boost and/or One Cut to lengthen the time necessary before fatigue sets in on a per-play basis"

Absolutely huge change. This has been so frustrating. You can't run a punt back without quickly running out of sprint and you can't do a move with a runner and continue to sprint all the way to the end zone most times which is just not realistic. Love this.

Shosum13 11-28-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2049620102)
"Reduced the stamina penalty when using Acceleration boost and/or One Cut to lengthen the time necessary before fatigue sets in on a per-play basis"

Absolutely huge change. This has been so frustrating. You can't run a punt back without quickly running out of sprint and you can't do a move with a runner and continue to sprint all the way to the end zone most times which is just not realistic. Love this.

So frustrating, make the right reads and find a nice hole on a kick return or run and all of a sudden run out of gas still 20-30 yards away from the endzone. I know sometimes it happens and players run out of gas when going full speed but not nearly as often or as fast as it was happening in game.

IcedCoffee1983 11-28-2018 12:29 PM

That stamina change is awesome!

Also side note... it’s nice to see them using tuner updates effectively after introducing this feature a few years back. The first year they introduced tuners they didn’t use it at all! So it’s nice not only are they using tuners, they actually tuned something that was bothering myself and many others.

Yay EA

roadman 11-28-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983 (Post 2049620152)
That stamina change is awesome!

Also side note... it’s nice to see them using tuner updates effectively after introducing this feature a few years back. The first year they introduced tuners they didn’t use it at all! So it’s nice not only are they using tuners, they actually tuned something that was bothering myself and many others.

Yay EA

They do have tuning updates with title updates. but I haven't seen a stand alone tuning update for a few years.

edaddy 11-28-2018 01:14 PM

No matter how this tuning turns out I am thoroughly impressed that they have started listening to the sim community and tuner feedback provided on this site. I truly hope that penalties can be tuned as well..This opens up a whole new world for Madden and they must have worked to find a way to separate the modes which is a plus too me..I give credit where it's due great job EA for opening this up..Now just tune , tune, tune, to get that realistic sim alot of the community wants...Roadman I am starting to take your word for it that they look at feedback I know this issue has been brought up many times with the tuners..Kudos my man!!!

roadman 11-28-2018 01:20 PM

Thanks edaddy and thanks for keeping it real, too!

Interesting you bring up penalties, I tweeted Clint about DH making a comeback in Sim this morning.

underdog13 11-28-2018 02:17 PM

How do you get the tuning update...my ea account isn't connected to the servers ever.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk