Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   The Fatigue Off Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=943451)

mm boost 01-22-2019 03:35 PM

Re: The Fatigue Off Thread

2 Attachment(s)
And here was the box score - showing how competitive my games are. And then, the stats after the game. They had a run heavy offense and ran ALL over me, even until the end of the game. I got a fumble for 6 at the end as they were driving to win the game. Such hard fought, physical game.

Buckeyeboss19 01-06-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBullet19 (Post 2049635239)
I just switched back to it. I had 3 injuries last game, two of which put them out the entire game.

I use the injury ratings edit method (I can never remember who pioneered it in here). I think that has a way bigger impact than fatigue

Are these injury edits specifically for fatigue off?

TomahawkNation 01-06-2020 10:42 PM

Turning fatigue off helped save NCAA 14 for me. Not one to typically beat my own chest but I’m far superior at this game than any other I play (beat a long ranking #1 player online back when the game was popular - 2015ish/PS3). Even when I start out as a scrub team or use new playbooks/schemes, I would find myself constantly winning and often making a comeback in the 2H. Switching fatigue off has ultimately helped me lose more games that I should’ve without having to handicap myself in other random unfair/drastic ways. Thank you sir or to whoever discovered this tip [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Wazzu_Gamer 07-27-2023 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mm boost (Post 2049669949)
I did it for competitive reasons because it always seemed like the CPU would fall off before half time. You can do it either way, but this is the way that I do it. I do some manual subbing at certain positions to help with realism.

I am attaching all of the settings that I have, and I will be showing you the results I had from my final bowl game against #4 Texas. We were both 1-loss teams.

What do you have USER and CPU kick power set to? Can't see it in the screenshots?

Thanks for sharing your sliders! I'm going to give these a try with a New Mexico dynasty and fatigue switching