Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521)
-   -   FIFA 19 Nintendo Switch users (/forums/showthread.php?t=944324)

Bixer 01-04-2019 09:43 AM

FIFA 19 Nintendo Switch users

Finally got a copy for Christmas so it's back to regular tinkering for me once again!

Any Switch players found any good slider sets thus far? Post them here!

As per every year I imagine the first thing I'll be doing is increasing Injury Frequency to 99, Severity to around 70ish and making a point to never touch Marking or Run Frequency!

pfeifere1 02-16-2019 08:01 PM

Re: FIFA 19 Nintendo Switch users

With limited time at home and more down time at work with lunch and prep, I picked this up for the switch. My only chance these days of having a career mode progress! Have you found any that work well for you?

I also enjoy letting the game run CPU v CPU from time to time...just haven’t really found any working sliders there.

Thanks!

Bixer 02-20-2019 06:28 AM

Decided to delay starting my annual career mode this year until the January transfer window closed so that I could have the 'final' rosters for the game, so haven't experimented as much as I'd originally planned.

Decided to just put everything to default for the time being and go from there to see what needs tweaking, as opposed to having my settings for FIFA 18 cloud my judgement.

Nothing overly drastic/final that I've tweaked yet though, so I'd welcome any other input!

Bixer 02-27-2019 10:47 AM

Other than increasing Injury Frequency to 99 and Severity to 71, which I do every single year, I'm surprisingly finding the game very playable with everything else at default.

Switched_17 05-03-2019 04:35 PM

Are you still hanging with the stock settings? I like it but it still seems that there are at times some needed adjustments for realism in regard to how the AI plays but messing with the sliders are a pain this year, it seems I can't find a happy balance. Didn't know if you guys have played with them at all.

pfeifere1 05-10-2019 08:51 AM

I couldn't seem to find the perfect sliders, so I just kept it default. TBH I've been playing a lot of FM19 on the Switch and have loved it, but this last week of games has given me the itch to come back into Fifa!

Bixer 05-13-2019 10:05 AM

I must admit in the end I realised that FIFA 19 on Switch is so similar to FIFA 18, that considering the amount of effort I put into creating a fantastic set of sliders for the latter, to start all over again felt incredibly pointless so I just sold my copy of FIFA 19 and have been playing FIFA 18 for a second year instead.

I find that seems to be the best way to enjoy the games these days really, I did the same previously on PS4, buying 16 but not 17. Year on year the changes aren't enough to make it worthwhile, but if you skip every other iteration then it actually feels like you're playing a new game.

Switched_17 06-16-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bixer (Post 2049780638)
I must admit in the end I realised that FIFA 19 on Switch is so similar to FIFA 18, that considering the amount of effort I put into creating a fantastic set of sliders for the latter, to start all over again felt incredibly pointless so I just sold my copy of FIFA 19 and have been playing FIFA 18 for a second year instead.

I find that seems to be the best way to enjoy the games these days really, I did the same previously on PS4, buying 16 but not 17. Year on year the changes aren't enough to make it worthwhile, but if you skip every other iteration then it actually feels like you're playing a new game.

Can you post the slider set and settings you are using currently?