Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Will we be seeing patch spoilers anytime soon? (/forums/showthread.php?t=944347)

Phillyboi207 01-04-2019 08:26 PM

Will we be seeing patch spoilers anytime soon?

It’s been about a month so I’m curious if the patch will be coming pretty soon.

At this point any additions are just icing on the cake

GameplayDevUFC 01-04-2019 08:28 PM

Re: Will we be seeing patch spoilers anytime soon?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillyboi207 (Post 2049654301)
It’s been about a month so I’m curious if the patch will be coming pretty soon.

At this point any additions are just icing on the cake

No specific plans at this time.

Reinfarcements 01-04-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC (Post 2049654302)

I don't know if you can/want to disclose this, but was the last patch the last planned patch then? I know things can change of course but I'm asking for a specific reason.

Even though I am 90% an offline player I have not done Career mode yet, I spend most of my time in Tournament Mode. I am waiting until the patches are done, or at least no major changes to gameplay or the KO system are planned. I know thats kinda weird but I wanted to wait until "the best version" of the game was out before investing in Career Mode.

rabbitfistssaipailo 01-05-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC (Post 2049654302)

Well that was quick !

Sent from my Infinix X604 using Operation Sports mobile app

aholbert32 01-05-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinfarcements (Post 2049654381)
I don't know if you can/want to disclose this, but was the last patch the last planned patch then? I know things can change of course but I'm asking for a specific reason.

Even though I am 90% an offline player I have not done Career mode yet, I spend most of my time in Tournament Mode. I am waiting until the patches are done, or at least no major changes to gameplay or the KO system are planned. I know thats kinda weird but I wanted to wait until "the best version" of the game was out before investing in Career Mode.

I don’t think he can disclose that because who knows but if there are no current plans for a future patch....the odds of there being no more patches are pretty good imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reinfarcements 01-05-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2049654678)
I don’t think he can disclose that because who knows but if there are no current plans for a future patch....the odds of there being no more patches are pretty good imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I wasn't sure if his response meant no plans for anything soon (Technically that was OP's original question) or if he meant they have no plans for anything in the foreseeable future.

If its the latter I'm probably going to finally start a Career run.

Mr_Cool_Ice 01-05-2019 12:44 PM

RIP UFC 2 KO system...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

GameplayDevUFC 01-05-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinfarcements (Post 2049654680)
Yeah I wasn't sure if his response meant no plans for anything soon (Technically that was OP's original question) or if he meant they have no plans for anything in the foreseeable future.

If its the latter I'm probably going to finally start a Career run.

For the past 10 months or whatever, there were concrete plans for a very specific patch schedule.

Right now, there are no specific plans for any more patches.

I could roll into work on Monday and find out Kron Gracie is going to debut in the UFC and Andrew Wilson has demanded he be added to the game, so I can't say for sure if there will be any more patches in the future or not.

If there are, I'd push for a couple more gameplay fixes.

If not, then all we've got left are tuner set changes and ratings/moves updates.