Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=944818)

PlaybookKing 01-15-2019 12:49 PM

ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM (USER and CPU) All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders

1 Attachment(s)
So I've been running and online league for about two years now we have about 14 users and the rest are CPU teams. I've been using everyone else's sliders here in the forums, but I always find myself tweaking them. But I always run into issues where stats become unrealistic or CPU games are absolute blowouts. So I decided to create my own.

My first issue is that on All Madden I feel that the cpu defenders on both CPU and user teams play unrealistically good. So these sliders are built on the All Pro setting to prevent the super computer from just destroying you come the fourth quarter. This slider set is intended to provide a challenge on the all pro setting and you finished the game with realistic stats.

One of my biggest focuses was to represent real speed so that John Ross catches a slant and then isn't being ran down by Dalvin Tomlinson. The challenge of trying to represent real speed was that coverage was often lacking in either man or zone. With a zero speed threshold, yes skill players are faster than ever, but so are all the defensive guys rallying to that spot to make the tackle or breaking on the ball upon release to try and force a contested catch.

So this is the first version of the set:

All Pro
Competitive
9 Minute Quarters
No Accel Clock

QB Accuracy: User 32 CPU 90
Pass Blocking: User 30 CPU 42
WR Catching: User 60 CPU 60
Run Blocking: User 29 CPU 63
Fumbles: User 47 CPU 47
Pass Defense Reaction Time: User 25 CPU 23
Interceptions: User 25 CPU 25
Pass Coverage: User 90 CPU 95
Tackling: User 58 CPU 75

FG Power 52
FG Accuracy 45
Punt Power 52
Punt Accuracy 51
Kickoff Power 48

Injuries:15
Fatigue:49
Speed Threshold: 0

Offsides: 59
False Start: 57
Holding: 57
Defensive Holding: 70
Facemask: 51
Defensive Pass Interference: 99
Offensive Pass Interference: ON
Kicker Interference: On
Illegal Block in the Back: 49
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing the Passer: 50
Roughing the Kicker: On
Running into the kicker: ON

No house rules the only thing I have off is Strafe everything else is on.

I've attactched a screenshot of some stats from one of our League Games VS the CPU and will continue to update.

I would appreciate any feedback, or stats you guys could provide.

Woad23 01-15-2019 08:41 PM

Re: ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders

Gave these a whirl, there was a lot to love! The player interactions and animations were fantastic, the run game was solid but two big problems I had were deal breakers.

First off the team I tried these with is very good, so I’m not expecting the CPU to pull off any miracles but...my 88 ovr wr has 9 catches for 291 in the third even though he’s been matched up against their best cb (86 Ovr) all game. But my wr has 96 spd and acc and their cb has 88 spd. The cpu just isn’t smart enough to keep help over the top in a situation like that and I really dislike house rules that prevent taking advantage of a positive matchup.

The other glaring stat is I have sacked their qb 9 times in not quite three quarters. I user a safety so I am not even helping out here. Once again, my team is good but 9 sacks in three quarters seems like a bit of a problem.

With all those negatives out of the way, there was enough here I liked to try and tweak and see if I can bring some of these issues under control, thanks a bunch for sharing!

PlaybookKing 01-16-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woad23 (Post 2049664230)
Gave these a whirl, there was a lot to love! The player interactions and animations were fantastic, the run game was solid but two big problems I had were deal breakers.

First off the team I tried these with is very good, so I’m not expecting the CPU to pull off any miracles but...my 88 ovr wr has 9 catches for 291 in the third even though he’s been matched up against their best cb (86 Ovr) all game. But my wr has 96 spd and acc and their cb has 88 spd. The cpu just isn’t smart enough to keep help over the top in a situation like that and I really dislike house rules that prevent taking advantage of a positive matchup.

The other glaring stat is I have sacked their qb 9 times in not quite three quarters. I user a safety so I am not even helping out here. Once again, my team is good but 9 sacks in three quarters seems like a bit of a problem.

With all those negatives out of the way, there was enough here I liked to try and tweak and see if I can bring some of these issues under control, thanks a bunch for sharing!

First off I really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback to help me perfect these sliders.They are still in the early phases still making a few tweaks as I see issues coming up in my franchise.

What I've noticed so far-
USER INT's are a tad high so I'm going to bump up down user PDRT and INT a tad, and bump up the CPU's accuracy a little more.

My team is also pretty elite on defense but I picked Aaron Rodgers off five times, three I baited him and two were switched on and picked.

I'll bump CPU PDRT a tad so the safeties rotate a bit faster over the top against elite receivers running up the seam.

Because we have also had two 200 yard receiving games.

As for sacks I've got nine games of data and the average is about 2.9 sacks a game. The highest was J Clowney vs a rookie RT and QB and had six but was locked up next week, then there was a game with five by the Panthers but there were a handful of games with 1 or 0. I feel like your game might be a bit of an anomaly.

I also feel that USER WR catch is a bit high leading to some WR's making some catches in traffic that they are winning the contested catch a bit to often.

I believe that most of these are just a few ticks away from their sweet spots.

Here are a few box scores from week 2 games.

Woad23 01-16-2019 09:51 AM

Sounds great, let me know what the new numbers are and I’ll plug them in and try em out

tommycoa 01-16-2019 12:25 PM

Good to see you’re proving my QB acc as fact. These other guys keep calling it a theory even though i post awesome video after awesome video. Keep up the good word, brother.

90 QB ACC is fact. Not theory.

AlvinM_23 01-16-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2049664622)
Good to see you’re proving my QB acc as fact. These other guys keep calling it a theory even though i post awesome video after awesome video. Keep up the good word, brother.

90 QB ACC is fact. Not theory.

Can you explain your theory or have a thread to it? Just interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommycoa 01-16-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlvinM_23 (Post 2049664694)
Can you explain your theory or have a thread to it? Just interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90 qb acc on pro mode makes CPU AI qbs play true to their ratings and drives the CPU AI to better playcalling and audibles.

skundy 01-16-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2049664704)
90 qb acc on pro mode makes CPU AI qbs play true to their ratings and drives the CPU AI to better playcalling and audibles.

Tommy will 90 acc make the CPU audible even if accel clock is off? Just curious because I've seen some users post that with accel clock off the CPU will audible?

Also does 90 acc produce the same effect on All-Madden?

Thanks for all the work you do Tommy. Always enjoy reading your stuff.