Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Draft Day Sports (/forums/showthread.php?t=944990)

Kgrffth 01-18-2019 09:32 PM

Draft Day Sports

It’s a company that makes Sim games. Has anybody tried any of their games? They make pro and college simulation games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

TheLastOlympian07 01-21-2019 05:42 PM

Re: Draft Day Sports

I just picked up the newest version of the Football game not NCAA. Haven't been able to get into yet but will make some time to play it soon. Will make a thread on how it goes aka a career thread

diveranger13 01-23-2019 07:48 PM

I have both college and pro basketball as well as both college and pro football

By far my favorite and most immersive is the college basketball. The DDSCB19 is beta released right now and fully releasing on 2/5. The beta is really solid and probably one of the best pre releases they gave done

The college football is fairly new (I believe this year is third edition) and it is making strides but still just not quite there yet for me. That said I have read several folks really love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chargerrich 04-04-2019 11:17 AM

I would love someone to make an NCAA/Pro football sim in the vein of OOTP for baseball.

Is this something approaching that level?

Cod 04-05-2019 11:53 PM

The developer of Front Office Football recently joined OOTP Developments to bring their dreams of an American football game to life. Not sure when the release is planned or what it'll be called, but it'll be available eventually.

To scratch your pro American football itch, try Front Office Football 8. I've heard good things about it and there are mods available to give you real teams, players, etc.