Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   ALL CAFS LOST (/forums/showthread.php?t=945442)

Falseperception 01-27-2019 06:51 PM

ALL CAFS LOST

Attempted to start ea ufc today, got error messages three times. tuned off my counsel and turned back on. game started up. My full roster of cafs are now gone... anyone have any idea how to fix this or am I just ****ed

Falseperception 01-27-2019 07:18 PM

Re: ALL CAFS LOST

now I just keep getting an error every time I try and start the game... wtf

AydinDubstep 01-28-2019 08:10 AM

A fix for something similar:

If your cafs start disappearing / deleting themselves, go through all your cafs one by one and save them in the caf editor from the my fighters section.

Something to do with the artwork / picture of the cafs getting too large in memory or size(?)

It fixed that issue for a while for me till recently it started happening again.

I cant actually even open the game anymore. My ps4 was closed down abruptly by a family member and ever since my ufc has been corrupted so I kinda stopped playing.

Reinstalled the whole game to no avail. Can play it on another account though but havent really picked it up since :/

Got quite bummed out the second time I started losing cafs.

Whats your error by the way? Mine crashes on the splash screen after the game has loaded.

Haz____ 01-28-2019 01:15 PM

Wow this is crazy. I would be soooo bummed out

Skynet 01-28-2019 01:41 PM

EEEEEEEeeeeehhhh??? D:

Deets please!

aholbert32 01-28-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2049675041)
Wow this is crazy. I would be soooo bummed out

I back mine up on a hard drive for this very reason. I would lose my damn mind if I lost all my CAFs.

Supreme_Bananas 01-28-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falseperception (Post 2049674322)
Attempted to start ea ufc today, got error messages three times. tuned off my counsel and turned back on. game started up. My full roster of cafs are now gone... anyone have any idea how to fix this or am I just ****ed

Do your CAFs get backed up to online storage? Can you redownload them?

Skynet 01-28-2019 06:49 PM

XBox can use cloud saves, but PS4 cannot if I recall correctly. Aydin is right, those are steps we suggested users take after we made a fix to the save/load mechanisms a few patches back. If you're not able to boot the game at all though, that's a different beast :\

We've never been able to repro this behavior (the old CAF issues or this new one) so it's really hard to guess what's going on.

If there's any error codes or messages that pop up, please make note of them and let me know. Not sure what we can do to help, but sending us all the info you can gives us the best chance of doing so. Console, exact repro steps, behavior you experience, behavior you expect, etc.