Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch) (/forums/showthread.php?t=945580)

Steve_OS 01-31-2019 03:29 PM

Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch)

Football Heroes Turbo has been released on the Nintendo Switch console for $14.99 (it was previously released for...

Written By: Scott Funk

Click here to view the article.

guitar4468 02-01-2019 06:46 AM

Just one note on the season mode, the number of games *and teams in the dvivision you play increase as you win the season championship and progress *to the next level. The teams also get substantially more difficult. *

I understand why there are not a lot of options when building up your team in the season mode, *if you can add time or change rules, you would earn *money faster. * With that said I wish there was options *to play a season to build your team and one just to play with custom rules that don’t give you extra money . *Longer games would be great. *Also at least have *an option to lengthen quarers for two player match ups online or local. *There also needs to be some bug fixes and a few *slight quality of life *improvements .*

With that said, it’s hitting the right buttons for me and I love getting in games and trying to beat the hard teams in the season mode or play against my friends. *

ShaiLeGran 02-04-2019 02:07 PM

Any community or OR-members an idea why this game is not in the European Nintendo Store? Would love to give it a go!

Jay16509 02-04-2019 09:29 PM

Re: Football Heroes Turbo Review (Nintendo Switch)

It is a fun game, and it has that old Tecmo Bowl feel. Just wish it would keep track of statistics for the players. Perhaps an update could add this. But for now, it is fun to play.

nashimi 04-14-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay16509 (Post 2049682533)
It is a fun game, and it has that old Tecmo Bowl feel. Just wish it would keep track of statistics for the players. Perhaps an update could add this. But for now, it is fun to play.

I really wish the switch would get more sports games. It's the only drawback for me.

wreckem27 04-18-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay16509 (Post 2049682533)

Agreed. It always bothers me when a sports game doesn't put much effort into stats. I'm assuming they probably didn't have the resources to devote too much time into it, but maybe next year?

I could see a mode where every team starts with lvl 1 players. Eliminate the tiers of cards (bronze, silver, gold) and just combine them. Then see how fast you can level up your guys vs the rest of the league playing throughout the season and have a playoff.

If the game was 11v11 and had different offenses/defenses like NCAA and Madden, the offenses/defenses would be sorta like builds for other RPG.

Just some rambling. It's definitely a fun game and my favorite football game on the Switch right now. I like MFL's gameplay, but the franchise mode isn't what I was looking for.