Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Rivals (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=584)
-   -   RIVALS LAST RUN 2019-2020 (/forums/showthread.php?t=945832)

JEJunior 02-01-2019 05:23 PM

RIVALS LAST RUN 2019-2020

***** COACHES

•All new jobs are 2 years minimum

•Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

****** RECRUITING

- Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited
- Any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited
- Athletes who have you top 3 can be recruited
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be repetitious

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read option (as many as you want from pistol)
- user catches
- oline shifts

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- run commit
- 1-5-5
- user catches

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option (no limit at all from pistol)
• No Shotgun Offset runs up the middle (outside ok)

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• can not play the ball in the air

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) 4th and 3 or less past the 50
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter or down 21+

***** QB RUNNING

• You cant run an overload and run to the empty side. Everything else is 100% legal.
• No carry limit, no rollout rule.

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers cant punt, punters cant kick or kick off

• DO NOT adjust the ingame coaching strategies (aggressive, balanced, conservative)
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK

JEJunior 02-01-2019 05:29 PM

Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2019-2020

NEXT ADVANCE: SUNDAY

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY
Allowed***

• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• 5 Wide
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 3 (anything in the 4th or OT)
• Hot Routes to add a blocker

Banned***
• Read Options (Pistol is ok)
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs up the middle (outside ok)

Overload Empty Plays***
•QBs can take off whenever as long as it looks real, UNLESS if you overload one side and run to the opposite side
•Flipping runs are good, UNLESS if you overload one side then you cant flip it either direction

Jags0492 02-02-2019 03:35 PM

Game starts off with a lightning delay after the first play after the opening . Play continued after the rain ceased. South Carolina moves the ball down finishing with a 6yard QB run (0-7). On our 2nd drive, after forcing a 3 and out, we go for 66 yds on a completion to Guidry (7-7). SC FG (7-10). We work the ball down and get another td (14-10) with 0:29 left on the clock before half. SC gets a big play on 3rd to get twd fg range. With a timeout left they do manage to get a fg before half (14-13). 3 rd qtr was all defense Mississippi State giving up the only points of the qtr, a FG (14-16) , with 0:06 seconds left . With 5:56 left and shortly after a 3rd down stop overturned by a facemask call.... Coach breezy is tossed from the game for arguing with the refs. The Bulldogs were on SC 28 yd line looking at a 3rd and 9. With the recent loss of their coach, SC losses there intensity on this crucial down. Giving up the first and eventually a TD on a 6yd run by Thompson (21-16). SC on the following drive switches up there game plan to a pass first style game play. Which works them down the field only to fumble, forced by Sr. DT Simmons, and have it returned for 71yds by Gay Jr. (28-16). SC continues the successful passing attack to work the ball down the field and score on a 4yd run by Turner (28-23 1:29 left). SC doesn't recover onside kick.

13 Bulldogs hold on to win over 15 gamecocks. 28-23

GG Breezy

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Breezyb77 02-02-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jags0492 (Post 2049680394)
Game stars off with a lightning delay after the first play after the opening . Play continued after the rain ceased. South Carolina moves the ball down finishing with a 6yard QB run (0-7). On our 2nd drive, after forcing a 3 and out, we go for 66 yds on a completion to Guidry (7-7). SC FG (7-10). We work the ball down and get another td (14-10) with 0:29 left on the clock before half. SC gets a big play on 3rd to get twd fg range. With a timeout left they do manage to get a fg before half (14-13). 3 rd qtr was all defense Mississippi State giving up the only points of the qtr, a FG (14-16) , with 0:06 seconds left . With 5:56 left and shortly after a 3rd down stop overturned by a facemask call.... Coach breezy is tossed from the game for arguing with the refs. The Bulldogs were on SC 28 yd line looking at a 3rd and 9. With the recent loss of their coach, SC losses there intensity on this crucial down. Giving up the first and eventually a TD on a 6yd run by Thompson (21-16). SC on the following drive switches up there game plan to a pass first style game play. Which works them down the field only to fumble, forced by Sr. DT Simmons, and have it returned for 71yds by Gay Jr. (28-16). SC continues the successful passing attack to work the ball down the field and score on a 4yd run by Turner (28-23 1:29 left). SC doesn't recover onside kick.

13 Bulldogs hold on to win over 15 gamecocks. 28-23

GG Breezy

I had momentum too but oh well good game boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jags0492 02-02-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezyb77 (Post 2049680407)
I had momentum too but oh well good game boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Momentum... You? From your fg!?

JEJunior 02-02-2019 05:57 PM

nice write up cuh

Jags0492 02-02-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEJunior (Post 2049680497)
nice write up cuh

TLU really paid off

JEJunior 02-02-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jags0492 (Post 2049680498)
TLU really paid off