Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Basketball Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   (Part II) Can’t Stop Me: Kendall Jenkins (/forums/showthread.php?t=946046)

beast10 02-03-2019 12:21 AM

(Part II) Can’t Stop Me: Kendall Jenkins

Idk if anybody is still around from part one ( https://forums.operationsports.com/f...l-jenkins.html ) but nonetheless, after popping CH2k8 back in the disc tray, and seeing my old player Kendall Jenkins, I’ve decided to bring him back.

I ended it back in 2015 because I didn’t have an XB1 at the time in order to progress into the NBA. now I have one, and I haven’t really played it since NBA 2k16 lol , so I’m lookin forward to getting back into the 2k series.

If u did follow the past thread , you may remember Jenkins transferring to Oregon and then declaring , but I am erasing that section (since there were no storylines past that time) and instead picking up at the end of his freshman year at northern Colorado.

I intend for this is be pretty realistic. I’ll run with player lock , not mycareer. Dude is by no means going to be a lebron.

If u want to read the original thread, it’s a lot of stuff in there. The writing is all over the place tho because i was only 15 & trying to build a plot on the fly lol. It gets pretty dumb to be honest lol but I’m gonna keep the main storylines running to an extent. I’ll try to sprinkle in a lot of the past into this new part... updates will be narratives (pretty short) along with recaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beast10 02-03-2019 02:16 AM

Northern Colorado freshman All-American Kendall Jenkins to Declare for NBA Draft

Freshman Forward Will Not Hire Agent, Maintaining His Amateur Status

Northern Colorado freshman All-American forward Kendall Jenkins will declare for the 2016 NBA draft but will not hire an agent, he announced shortly after the Bears' season-ending loss to No. 2-seeded Oklahoma in the NCAA Tournament.

Not hiring an agent will allow Jenkins a sizeable timeframe between now and May 25 to decide whether or not he will stay in the draft. If Jenkins decides to take his name out of the draft pool, he will be able to return to Northern Colorado if he so chooses.

In his lone season at UNCO, the 6-foot-9 forward won Big Sky Conference Player of the Year honors while averaging 18.9 points and 9.4 rebounds per game.

Jenkins, a former two-star recruit, is the second player in school history to win the player of the year award, and joined former EWU guard Rodney Stuckey as the only freshman in Big Sky Conference history to hoist the post-season accolade.

The North Las Vegas native guided Northern Colorado to its second Big Sky championship in school history prior to a short-lived NCAA tournament run, its first since 2011.

Despite a prolific freshman campaign, Jenkins has not projected well as an early-entrant pro prospect.

Considered a tweener with a raw skill set, off the court issues have also factored in why draft analysts see Jenkins benefiting in returning to school.

RolePlayer 02-03-2019 10:06 AM

Re: (Part II) Can’t Stop Me: Kendall Jenkins

It's back!

beast10 02-03-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RolePlayer (Post 2049680915)
It's back!

yessir , crazy that i started it nearly 4 years ago. time flies!

glad to have u following again

KNIGHTCLUBTV 02-08-2019 01:29 PM

Im new to the series but so far I’m loving it and I can’t wait to read what happens next! Keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

beast10 02-08-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KNIGHTCLUBTV (Post 2049686980)
Im new to the series but so far I’m loving it and I can’t wait to read what happens next! Keep it up!

appreciate the comment bro! going to be working on the next update soon

KNIGHTCLUBTV 02-08-2019 05:09 PM

Are you using sliders?