Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   PES 2019 Data Pack 4 Available Now - Details Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=946603)

Steve_OS 02-07-2019 06:49 AM

PES 2019 Data Pack 4 Available Now - Details Here

Data Pack 4 is available now for PES 2019, featuring the additions of Celtic Park and Ibrox...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

fasteddy 02-07-2019 12:58 PM

Re: PES 2019 Data Pack 4 Available Now - Details Here

Update for Rangers looks great but I thought there was more face scans,not just 4 or 5.

lareka 02-08-2019 02:22 AM

I am devastated that there's no gameplay patch is coming to fix the issues in offline gameplay. Especially on defensive side of the game and to fix CPU's tendencies offensively

DBMcGee3 02-08-2019 08:36 AM

Wow, those gameplay fixes are laughable honestly. Methinks I'm done here, buh bye Konami.

dubcity 02-11-2019 03:01 AM

Was hoping for this in the patch notes:

Fixed an issue where back lines backtrack endlessly, even in own penalty area

Fixed an issue where the midfield was completely ignored.

KG 02-11-2019 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubcity (Post 2049689183)
Was hoping for this in the patch notes:

Fixed an issue where back lines backtrack endlessly, even in own penalty area

Fixed an issue where the midfield was completely ignored.

Lol

That first part about lines backtracking is all due to terrible advanced instructions set to “deep defensive line”.

But it also makes your 2nd part about the midfield 10x worse.

Just so many odd game design choices by Konami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubcity 02-11-2019 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG (Post 2049689247)
That first part about lines backtracking is all due to terrible advanced instructions set to “deep defensive line”.

True true. But whenever I turn off deep defensive line for both teams for some reason the game feels very lifeless. CPU players on attack don't really know what to do, and I end up with 70% possession easily. With very few attacking chances all around.

It's almost like the game needs at least one of the teams to be playing that instruction as a crutch to fix other issues. Idk.

KG 02-11-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubcity (Post 2049689700)
True true. But whenever I turn off deep defensive line for both teams for some reason the game feels very lifeless. CPU players on attack don't really know what to do, and I end up with 70% possession easily. With very few attacking chances all around.

It's almost like the game needs at least one of the teams to be playing that instruction as a crutch to fix other issues. Idk.

Yeah their tactical options and how the AI (your teammates & the CPU) strictly follows them sucks compared to FIFA this year. The only two things I'd like to see FIFA add from PES is:

1) Fluid Formations
2) Ability to select who you want to bring up on set pieces

I feel you on the "lifeless" comment too dub. I played a Chelsea-Man City match on Saturday and it felt like players were going through the motions.

Oh wait....