Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE RAW 2/11/19: Seth Rollins & The Man Return (/forums/showthread.php?t=946805)

UFCMPunk 02-10-2019 06:49 PM

WWE RAW 2/11/19: Seth Rollins & The Man Return

So far, no matches have been announced for RAW tomorrow night. WWE has announced two segments....

- The McMahon Family once again have invited Becky Lynch to RAW this week. She was suspended by Stephanie McMahon for not letting their doctors look at her knee before attacking her and slapping Triple H on SD Live. WWE.com teases whether her actions against Stephanie and Hunter will have any repercussions on her suspension or her upcoming match with Ronda (cough, cough... Push Charlotte down the fans throat cough, cough)

- Seth Rollins returns and will respond to the beat down by Brock Lesnar, will Triple H force Rollins to go see a doctor and get cleared or if he refuses, does he get suspended too?

- Lashley said if he was entertained by Finn against hype man Lio Rush, he would consider giving him a IC Title Match. Did Finn do enough?

- Will Dana Brooke get her wish and face off against Nattie?

Majingir 02-11-2019 10:21 PM

Re: WWE RAW 2/11/19: Seth Rollins & The Man Return

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btwb4vzh...on_share_sheet

UFCMPunk 02-11-2019 10:53 PM

Tonight's RAW has been meh but glad to see The Revival finally be given the Tag Titles. Once again, the best thing about RAW is Becky Lynch.

BleacherBum2310 02-11-2019 10:56 PM

They did it. Top Guys out! Raw is Saved.

Majingir 02-11-2019 10:59 PM

Charlotte?!? No!

J_Posse 02-11-2019 11:02 PM

Damn, I knew that ending was coming but come on! I don't understand WWE's incessant need to put Charlotte on a pedestal.

Are the McMahon's and Flair's secretly related?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

UFCMPunk 02-11-2019 11:04 PM

What a complete joke.

Charlotte Reigns is here to ruin all the fun.

Majingir 02-11-2019 11:08 PM

Better play up the Charlotte as the hand picked fave by McMahon. Get as much heat as you possibly can, bend all rules for her from now till WM, and then Becky still wins.

Did McMahon usher in a new Attitude Era?

Or should I say, a "Bad Attitude Era"?

For all the dirtsheet talk about wwes mindset on their product, what he said almost feels fitting. He doesn't like Becky because she thinks she's bigger than WWE and has (bad) attitude. AKA things which made certain past stars so great. It was just a line on TV, but I feel there's truth behind it.