Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Rocket League (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=604)
-   -   Rocket League Friends List Arrives Today, Bringing Cross-Platform Parties and More (/forums/showthread.php?t=947225)

Steve_OS 02-19-2019 10:00 AM

Rocket League Friends List Arrives Today, Bringing Cross-Platform Parties and More

A new Rocket League update is scheduled to arrive today around 10:00 AM PST. The update...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

mikenoob 02-20-2019 07:51 PM

Re: Rocket League Friends List Arrives Today, Bringing Cross-Platform Parties and Mor

about damn time

Blzer 03-02-2019 04:31 PM

Re: Rocket League Friends List Arrives Today, Bringing Cross-Platform Parties and Mor

Add me, boys. I'm going to start playing this a little more again.

PSN - Blzer

I noticed you don't receive created first certain things anymore, such as first touch, aerial hits, etc. Kind of nice because it just goes to show that those aren't necessarily contributing strategies designed for winning.

PhilliesFan13 03-03-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blzer (Post 2049707047)
Add me, boys. I'm going to start playing this a little more again.

PSN - Blzer

I noticed you don't receive created first certain things anymore, such as first touch, aerial hits, etc. Kind of nice because it just goes to show that those aren't necessarily contributing strategies designed for winning.

You get 2 points for every ball hit now too.

Greyworm 06-11-2019 10:26 AM

I hope "exclusiveness" will be the thing of the past soon.