Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Sports Gaming (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) (/forums/showthread.php?t=947888)

peter42O 03-06-2019 01:52 PM

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action adventure hack and slash game developed by From Software of Bloodborne and Demon's/Dark Souls games. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice releases in two weeks on March 22nd, 2019.

Easy Allies 35 minute preview gives a very good description of the game with some gameplay -

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kXKtIOGJmgo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gotmadskillzson 03-06-2019 01:54 PM

Re: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)

Saw this on Steam a few days ago. Looks really good.

underdog13 03-06-2019 02:47 PM

I'm going to get it. Should be good.

Playing through Dark Souls 3 rn

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Scary Larry 03-06-2019 03:32 PM

Started fresh in Bloodborne and I'm in love again. I had some From fatigue, but this looks great as well.

Scary Larry 03-06-2019 03:34 PM

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_co...&v=ZkUNLxeXaPY

SeaTownGamer 03-08-2019 07:31 PM

This game looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pappy Knuckles 03-14-2019 12:22 PM

I hadn't paid attention to this game during its development cycle, so I had no opinion on it one way or the other. However, after watching several YouTube videos, I'm more than interested now.

The level design is what's got my attention the most. The overall look of the game is gorgeous. The samurai aspect is a big draw for me too. It looks like a more polished Nioh, which is another game that I thought was very good.

The only other From Software game I put a lot of time into was Bloodborne. The combat in this game seems a lot more fluid than that was. It'll be interesting to see how it feels with a controller in hand, though. Time to mentally prepare myself to get my *** kicked over and over again.

Methlab 03-19-2019 12:27 AM

I already bought and preloaded it. Can’t wait.