Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   CRP Roster 2019 (/forums/showthread.php?t=948229)

ninertravel 03-14-2019 06:52 PM

CRP Roster 2019

1 Attachment(s)
UPDAYE

All teams almost 90 man v4 is in the vault currently right now, PSN meandbettywhite

Junior-XXV PSN Current 25 man roster with rotations as of March 31st based of V4 roster. Most Vets added in with faces created by Cuju

Update as of 14/4/19

Full Minor 19 Cur 4/14

What you will see
Lineups/Rotations/Bullpens/Call ups/Injuries in this set
Everything is set as of today
Cargo called up
Freitas traded to Brewers
Psn Junior-XXV

I thought I would start a separate thread here away from OSFM. to save any confusion. this will be the thread for which I think we should called CRP (Community roster Project)

so we can all get together put our work together and try and get a roster together sometime in April. as Ridin has stated the actual REAL OSFM release will be sometime in mid summer.

This roster will be nowhere near as good as the work Ridin and co do. it's just going to be a quick as possible fix to keep everyone going for a few months until that roster is ready.

we now have about 11 days till the game comes out. nothing we can do about missing Vets yet till we know who is going to be missing. so we can work that out on game release. (note the missing players thread) if someone happens to get the game early please go through that list on the thread and mark off the 50 50 guys if they are in the game or not.

In the meantime if anyone has some new prospects created that are not in the OSFm 2018 folder. by all means. let me know I can begin sorting out some kind of base roster in the next 11 days now.

I have put in for leave at work for the 27th so I will be working non stop on exporting and importing from 2018 to 2019. the base I have is a mix from 2018 OSFM and a mix of others combined together.

Now with the remote connect option for play station I will be even be able to sneak in some work on the Ipad connecting at work as well. so this is the best year for me to get more involved my first time trying to co-ordinate anything like this.

The spreadsheet attached is a example of the format I am trying to use to work out who to put in the rosters.

the players numbered 1 to 40 are projected 40 man roster (that will change like mad in the next 2 weeks) the first 65 yankees players have been put in with 25 remaining slots.

Blue means the player should be in the game
Orange means I will import the player in the game
Yellow means the player has a 50 50 chance of being in the game. these are the players I would like anyone who gets the game early to check
Green means the player will be missing in 2019 and have to be exported and face created when we get 19.
Purple Means it is a prospect that needs to be created (can be done now in 18 we can export it across in 19)

The save me time if someone wants to do a team and add to the spreadsheet using this format. and we get 1 to 90 for 30 teams by march 26 that would be awesome and I can start the exporting process.

Missing players list and completion of team by team

Boston
Marco Hernande INF
Brian Ellington RP

Blue Jays
Matt Dermody

Baltimore
Austin Hayes OF
Gabriel Ynoa SP

Yankees

Ben heller RP
billy burns OF

Rays
Jose Deleon
Ryan Merritt SP
Evan scribner

Indians
Asher Wojcechowski SP

Tigers
Hector Sanchez C

Royals
Michael Ynoa RP
Jesse Hahn SP
Drew Storen RP
Taylor featherstone INF

Twins
Justin Nicolino SP RP
Dario Alvarez RP

Angels
Jarrett Parker OF

Athletics
Jake Buchanan SP

Mariners
Kristopher Negron 3B RF SS
Orlando Calixte SS 3B

Texas
Edison volquez SP
Jack leathersich
Zach Granite OF
Ariel Hernandez (Not exportable) RP
Ronald Herrera (not exportable) SP

Atlanta
Grant Dayton RP
Jason hursh
Andres blanc SS

Mets
Ryan orourke RP
Danny espinosa SS 2b
Gavin cechinni 2B SS
Rymer liriano OF

Washington
Henderson Alvarez SP
Trevor rosenthal RP

Phillies
Rob Brantley C

Chicago cubs
Kyle Ryan RP
Crihstian Adame SS

Reds
Christian colon 2B SS
Buddy boshers RP

Milwaukee
Deolis Guerra RP
Tuffy Gosewich C

Pirates
Tom Koehler (Not exportable) SP RP
Rookie Davis SP
John bormann

Cardinals

Hunter cervanka RP
Tommy layne (not exportable) RP

Arizona
Ricky Nolasco SP
Damien manifico
Stephan Crichton RP
Brad Goldberg
Ben deluzio (not exportable) OF

Colorado
Carlis estevez RP
Jairo Diaz RP
Gregorio Ashley
Michael Saunders OF (released)

Dodgers

Cody Asche 3B PF
Ezekiel careers
Shane Peterson OF 1B

Padres
SAN Diego
Dietrich enns
Luis Torrens C
Alex Dickerson OF 1B

SAN Francisco
Fernando abad RP
Jandal gustave RP
Jamie Callahan (Not exportable) RP
Brock stassi (not exportable( 1st
Cameron rupp C

SidBream 03-14-2019 07:21 PM

Re: CRP Roster 2019

Awesome that you and others are stepping up. If you need any help, please let me know. I can’t offer much time, but I do live in London so could be working on a roster file while you guys are all at work during the day. Then hand it over to you when I go to sleep.

PS, I think it is worth mentioning that it might not be wise to continue to refer to Ridin’s roster as OSFM as I’m not sure he wants to call it that anymore. It also seems like he won’t be “releasing” the roster, although I assume it will be in the vault as he is not the only person working on it. It certainly seems obvious that none of those guys want the headache of an entire forum asking every day “when are the rosters going to be ready”.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

ninertravel 03-14-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SidBream (Post 2049717935)
Awesome that you and others are stepping up. If you need any help, please let me know. I can’t offer much time, but I do live in London so could be working on a roster file while you guys are all at work during the day. Then hand it over to you when I go to sleep.

PS, I think it is worth mentioning that it might not be wise to continue to refer to Ridin’s roster as OSFM as I’m not sure he wants to call it that anymore. It also seems like he won’t be “releasing” the roster, although I assume it will be in the vault as he is not the only person working on it. It certainly seems obvious that none of those guys want the headache of an entire forum asking every day “when are the rosters going to be ready”.

Yeah I know most people are referring to it that way just wanted to clear any confusion.

and yep I am waiting for all the posts about when are the rosters gonna be released'

Thanks for sure will use your help!

That first day I will be on lots of coffee and red bull exporting players like a mad men. I think the biggest time consuming thing is the missing Vets, SCEA don't usually put out a roster update till mid April.

Therebelyell626 03-14-2019 07:50 PM

I am excited and can't wait to see how his turns out

Willard76 03-14-2019 07:51 PM

Creating players that aren’t in the game but have been replaced with an editable face and name won’t be a huge issue. The big problem which I hope doesn’t happen that happened last year were players with MLB experience having to be created from scratch.

On a side note I am going to work on the Blue Jays system this weekend which you are welcome to use.

ninertravel 03-14-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willard76 (Post 2049717949)
Creating players that aren’t in the game but have been replaced with an editable face and name won’t be a huge issue. The big problem which I hope doesn’t happen that happened last year were players with MLB experience having to be created from scratch.

On a side note I am going to work on the Blue Jays system this weekend which you are welcome to use.

Yeah I know that is gonna happen a lot last yea we had players like Craig Gentry and Pedro Alverez that SHOULD have been in the game NOT be in the game. the face glitch is a big issue that means playing around with service time to start that from scratch a real pain.

by all means do the blue jays.

I actually just worked out something that could help me save even more time. moving rosters around in franchise mode is a hell of a lot easier. then the joke of a roster system we have to use having to have lineups etc

so with CPU roster control on I can import players over. this will be the roster that I will be exporting from to mlb 19 either way. it gets me the base ready in 11 days too. if I can get it as perfect as possible in 11 days makes the job easier to export.

The Kid 24 03-14-2019 08:39 PM

Would it maybe make sense to wait for the Opening Day roster update? That way some of those missing players would be added?

ninertravel 03-14-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Kid 24 (Post 2049717980)
Would it maybe make sense to wait for the Opening Day roster update? That way some of those missing players would be added?

Usually those missing players with that update isn't till 2 weeks into the season. that first update is pretty slow.

Also some of those missing players will have to play in the MLB for them to be in the update. I can't see for example Billy Burns playing for the yankees so we are going to have to do him ourselves because he won't be in the game unless he plays in the majors.