Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   What do you run M19 PC with? (/forums/showthread.php?t=948308)

Huskereurocat 03-17-2019 06:06 AM

What do you run M19 PC with?

Just curious if any one else is playing M19 with a Ryzen 7 AMD CPU or not? Been having issues with this rig for a while now and the only thing that I can think of is that AMD and M19 don't really get along real good. I have gone through a new MoBo with new RAM, Upgraded from a Ryzen 7 1700 to a 2700X and am now on my 3rd GPU. A 1050 2GB, then a 1060 6GB and now an RTX 2060 6GB. All have the same jittery motions like the graphics are being bottlenecked somehow. I know this is a demanding game, but M08 PC does the same thing and I know that this rig is way more than what that game needs to run well. Any thoughts?

Whitemammoth04 03-17-2019 07:19 AM

Re: What do you run M19 PC with?

I have a Ryzen 2600x and 1070ti, I have no problems, you may need to update your drivers, that is the only reason I can think of.

Huskereurocat 03-17-2019 10:46 AM

Been there done that, bought the t-shirt and burned it already. I've had it into the Geek Squad and they threw their hands up over it as well.

NFCastle 03-17-2019 01:41 PM

I use a ryzen 5 1600 w/ gtx 1070 and have no problems.

How much system ram do you have and is it dual or single?

Game installed on a ssd or hdd?

Have you tweaked display settings to match with threads posted on os? I tweaked the aliasing and some other things based on a thread in the slider forum I believe and it helped make. Things smooth

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Huskereurocat 03-17-2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NFCastle (Post 2049720009)
I use a ryzen 5 1600 w/ gtx 1070 and have no problems.

How much system ram do you have and is it dual or single?

Game installed on a ssd or hdd?

Have you tweaked display settings to match with threads posted on os? I tweaked the aliasing and some other things based on a thread in the slider forum I believe and it helped make. Things smooth

16GB 2x8 and the game is installed on my OS drive which is an M.2.
As for the slider thread, I've not seen that yet. I have been in contact with TheBleedingRed21 on his modding discord channel and he sent me his settings for the GPU. It hasn't helped with the jittery and once in a while the skipping of motion.

Can you give me a thread location that you're talking about? In looking in the PC threads I'm not seeing anything for sliders.

BBallcoach 03-18-2019 04:45 PM

I have a gtx 1080TI in my desktop and madden runs fine and a 1050 in my laptop and it runs fine there too.

NFCastle 03-20-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huskereurocat (Post 2049720428)
16GB 2x8 and the game is installed on my OS drive which is an M.2.
As for the slider thread, I've not seen that yet. I have been in contact with TheBleedingRed21 on his modding discord channel and he sent me his settings for the GPU. It hasn't helped with the jittery and once in a while the skipping of motion.

Can you give me a thread location that you're talking about? In looking in the PC threads I'm not seeing anything for sliders.

Hmm.. No idea what could be causing it then. Your specs all seem more than sufficient. Drivers Up to date? Not familiar with your specific gpu, but if it has integrated gfx, make sure your comp is set to default to your dedicated gpu for gaming. Do other gsmes run fine? Could it be your gfx card?

The thread I referenced is below... It is from bleeding though, so idt it will help if you already contacted him.

Wish I had a better answer for you... Good luck though!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=935859