Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE RAW 03/18/19: Give Me What I Want! Give It To Me! (/forums/showthread.php?t=948343)

Majingir 03-17-2019 11:44 PM

WWE RAW 03/18/19: Give Me What I Want! Give It To Me!

-Also, we'll see Finn Balor & TBD vs Lashley/Lio. Anyone wanna guess how many consecutive weeks we have now seen Balor vs Lashley and/or Lio?
Answer:
Spoiler

-Speaking of matches we've seen enough. Rollins and McIntyre renew their old rivalry. 6 of past 9 months now these two have faced off on TV.

-Ronda puts her title on the line vs Natalya, I mean Dana Brooke?

-Brock Lesnar is all caught up on The Bachelor, so now he can appear on Raw again.

-And Kurt Angle will announce his WM opponent. If you're not down with that, we got 2 words for ya...

UFCMPunk 03-18-2019 11:42 AM

Re: WWE RAW 03/18/19: Give Me What I Want! Give It To Me!

Drew vs Seth tonight? Considering how many times we'll likely see it after Mania, I'd rather not see the match tonight. Just have Drew take out more people and look unstoppable and win the Andre Battle Royal or something like that.

Majingir 03-18-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCMPunk (Post 2049720646)
Drew vs Seth tonight? Considering how many times we'll likely see it after Mania, I'd rather not see the match tonight. Just have Drew take out more people and look unstoppable and win the Andre Battle Royal or something like that.

I wouldn't mind a Rollins vs McIntyre feud for Universal title. Just would be better if they didn't fight a bunch of times before that feud.

dubcity 03-18-2019 05:18 PM

Lol Ronda vs Dana Brooke. Imagine if Brock wrestled on Raw every week like Ronda. He'd be selling a Corbin chinlock every other week. But he'd be a fighting champion!

Majingir 03-18-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubcity (Post 2049720922)
Lol Ronda vs Dana Brooke. Imagine if Brock wrestled on Raw every week like Ronda. He'd be selling a Corbin chinlock every other week. But he'd be a fighting champion!

I'd rather have a 1 minute Lesnar squash of Corbin over Reigns or Rollins or Balor being wasted in weekly 15 min matches vs Corbin.

There's nothing interesting about Lesnar being involved anymore. Heyman cuts same promo every time, and Lesnar is here every other month if even that. There's nobody left to face that he hasn't already that would make me interested in a feud. Maybe The Rock, but even that would be a feud built on "via satellite " stuff.

dubcity 03-18-2019 06:39 PM

I can see it now, Kurt Angle comes out to announce his opponent, he's all serious, about to announce a big name like Cena, then Baron Corbin's music hits, the commentators put over how distrestpectful it is. Then it's set, Angle vs Corbin.

dubcity 03-18-2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majingir (Post 2049720961)
I'd rather have a 1 minute Lesnar squash of Corbin over Reigns or Rollins or Balor being wasted in weekly 15 min matches vs Corbin.

They could book these shows like other promotions do, with 4 man and 6 man tag matches, and give everyone a spot here and there to shine in. Feature different guys week to week. Those matches could go on for a while and only one person has to lose. Then do one or two singles match a week, with midcard guys.

SmashMan 03-18-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCMPunk (Post 2049720646)
Drew vs Seth tonight? Considering how many times we'll likely see it after Mania, I'd rather not see the match tonight.

Not to mention the ten times we've already seen it.