Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB 20 The Show Wishlist. Never too early to start! (/forums/showthread.php?t=948553)

Buccosback 03-23-2019 03:45 PM

MLB 20 The Show Wishlist. Never too early to start!

Franchise Mode:
- I understand its a long shot but adding more minor leagues into the game to bring the roster total to rougly 100-120 or at least the teams for the highest single A affiliate
-Ability to turn off morale in Franchise.
- Make scouting a little easier to navigate
- Contract Clauses/No trade clauses
- Viewing individual player stats/team records on trade screen
- Being able to view minor league stats after the season on the player card
- getting updates whenever a major event happens (4hr in a game, no hitter, perfect game, milestone)
- Viewing Pitchers hitting stats (I can't see how many HR i hit with Ohtani)
- Viewing Hitters pitching stats
- Adding top 10-15 prospect lists for each team rather than just top 50 prospects
-Owner Mode (set prices for tickets, concessions, etc.)
- Changing the effect salary has on morale. If you call up a player they are immediately unhappy with 80k whenever in real life they'd be making over 500k. Also how a player will want 2M in the offseason and then during the season they immediately want 7M after putting up good stats and it affects their performance.
- Have an international signing pool of roughly 30-50 players.
- Ability to trade cash
- Have rumor mill for potential deals
-Have trade "negotiations" back and forth to find a deal
- GMs/Teams have "personalities" (I have often seen Harper get signed by the A's which would never happen)
-Make all MLB, AAA, AA, A managers, hitting, pitching, and base coaches all able to be edited.
-Add non-roster invites for spring training
-All-Star and Superstar players regress less once they hit their later years.
-Adding more advanced stats used in Baseballsavant. exit velocity, launch angle, spin rate, etc.
-Have different offseason "training" options for each active MLB player on your roster in order to help them get better in a specific area (ex; a program for durability would keep an older player from regressing as much as they do)
-having a new player position "UT"
-Pitches can exceed 99mph (maximum speed 103-105?)
-change budget back to yearly $
-have a GM "rating" it influences trying to persuade players to come to your team for less money with a better chance of winning. if you fail the rating goes down.

RTTS:
1. Have the ability to buy different equipment items/personal items with the salary your team is paying you
2. Ability to choose stadiums

Diamond Dynasty:
-Add Roberto Clemente
-Agree to only play offline in order get better cards (I have never played online in DD but it has gotten to the point where completing missions no longer makes sense because it takes so much effort to complete them)
-Making modern day players attributes possible to break the 99 cap because Mike Trout is better than Jackie Robinson technically but Jackie Robinson is more valuable in the game

General:
-Bring back King of the Diamond
-Fan appreciation mode
-Pitching motion creator
-exterior views of stadiums (PNC Parks beauty hasn't been fully captured)
-I'd like to see the ability to add two way players as well
-Add all uniforms
-Improve the vest jerseys so they dont look like one jersey with sleeves
-Improve stadium backdrops and water
- no doubt home run cam
-add classic 1/4 guess pitch
-fan happiness for players (players can sign autographs for kids and fans would love them)
-bring back trophies to hit a ball in certain parts of the ballpark (pool in arizona)
-ABILITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT THROUGH ENDORSEMENTS. JUST LIKE IN 2K. MY OWN SHOES, BATS, ETC.

I didn't add stadium creator/relocation because SDS is fully aware that is something we want

Bartolo Colon 03-23-2019 04:02 PM

Re: MLB 20 The Show Wishlist. Never too early to start!

Spring training jerseys

Rotating interleague schedules

Bartolo Colon 03-23-2019 04:17 PM

MLB 20 The Show Wishlist. Never too early to start!

Also, create a uniform for MLB teams

Actual MLB uniforms in DD, that would definitely tempt me to play that mode more

Bullit 03-23-2019 04:25 PM

I give this thread 30 minutes. I mean come on, 19 isnt even out yet

Buccosback 03-23-2019 04:30 PM

Bullit, It doesn't matter if 19 isn't out yet. the earlier we mention things the more time SDS has to work on what we want. This will be a year long thread that hopefully SDS will look at to improve franchise mode and others. They'll begin working on 20 if they haven't already.

Buccosback 03-23-2019 04:32 PM

the reason SDS can't put minor leaguers in the game is cause MiLB doesn't have a union so if someone wants to start a minor league baseball union please do! give the roster guys a break!

Bullit 03-23-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buccosback (Post 2049725291)
Bullit, It doesn't matter if 19 isn't out yet. the earlier we mention things the more time SDS has to work on what we want. This will be a year long thread that hopefully SDS will look at to improve franchise mode and others. They'll begin working on 20 if they haven't already.

The quicker you get over this, the happier you will be be.:cheers:

Buccosback 03-23-2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bullit (Post 2049725295)
The quicker you get over this, the happier you will be be.:cheers:

tbh i can see their vision. putting in real contracts took a lot of legal work around. the phases will play a huge part in what they will be putting into franchise. DD and RTTS got major upgrades that in my mind are more appealing to me (a hardcore show guy).