Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Who else is taking a Show Day tomorrow? (/forums/showthread.php?t=949025)

countryboy 03-25-2019 08:10 AM

Who else is taking a Show Day tomorrow?

Just thought I'd check to see how many other fans will be taking off for the release of the Show tomorrow?

I wasn't going to, but decided that with all that has happened in my life in the last few weeks, that I needed a video game day to escape reality and just relax and be entertained.

I still haven't decided if I'm taking off the rest of the week or not. I am scheduled to do so, but I do care about my job and getting things done, so I'm not sure that will happen, but at least for 24 hours, I'll be doing nothing but playing baseball. :)

Pick up the game tonight from Gamestop at 9pm, download and see if this 40 year old body can still pull an all night gaming session...:lol:

CurlyMurph 03-25-2019 08:16 AM

Re: Who else is taking a Show Day tomorrow?

I'm 37 and have zero chance of pulling an all nighter. I did, however, take today, tomorrow, and Wednesday off to enjoy The Show. There's only so much growing up I'm willing to do.

labove22 03-25-2019 08:17 AM

I take the whole week off every year on release day. Its my favorite week of the year.

BSUFAN 03-25-2019 08:20 AM

I am retired and I have all the time to relax and enjoy baseball, so don't be jelly :lol:

BTW : I am 66 but not Jurassic

RunRickyRun24 03-25-2019 08:21 AM

I’ll be 35 in a few weeks - I’ve been taking show day for YEARS now. Work from home tomorrow it is :)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Drty_Windshield 03-25-2019 08:25 AM

I'm 38 and I'll be home tomorrow.

Jeffrey Smith 03-25-2019 08:37 AM

Damn I’m jealous of all you guys. My daughter is getting married this summer so no way I can afford a day off. Gotta save those vacation days for that week.

Oh well, getting the game after work tomorrow and it’ll be a late night for me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

mattstl7 03-25-2019 08:41 AM

Normally, I would be taking the day off but every year it seems that the entitlements are broke. I will probably take a day off next week after they fix the game.