Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   Best Mod Combo for Franchise Mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=950552)

MtVasuvius 04-14-2019 11:35 AM

Best Mod Combo for Franchise Mode

Hi y'all,

Wanted to ask what mods/rosters you guys utilize in unison for franchise mode. Primarily a PS4 gamer, but a few weeks I picked up M19 for PC discounted, and I think I'm gonna try to use PC for purely franchise mode.

I did download a few gameplay mods here and there to see the difference and I do think it's noticeable. But if you guys have any rosters, draft classes and gameplay mods that work really well together, I figured it's worth the ask.

Thanks y'all!

MtVasuvius 04-14-2019 11:49 AM

Re: Best Mod Combo for Franchise Mode

Also, one more quick question I forgot about - has anyone attempted to get rid of the 10 year limit on playing with a player in CFM? It's either a 10 or 15 year limit, which is fine for some positions, but if I'm playing as a QB, crunching me at 10 years just seems wasteful. I'm not sure how complicated this would be so I don't really expect anything to be done, but it'd be really cool if that was something that could be changed.

Thanks!

Kankles2016 04-14-2019 03:48 PM

Re: Best Mod Combo for Franchise Mode

I really enjoy the franchise flashback roster and draft classes "you start off in 2002 and has draft classes all the way to 2019 the roster and draft classes even contain portraits (busts and players that didn\'t last long enough to still have their portraits in the game files don\'t but as you get closer to present day the more appear in the draft" I really liked using Nectar however the recent versions have caused some graphical issues for me so I am using Sabos mod instead.

Franchise Flashback Discord: https://discord.gg/H26vghW

Sabos mod: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-football.html