Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   CujoMatty(MeAndBettyWhite) CAPS 19 *Requests Welcome* (/forums/showthread.php?t=950971)

CujoMatty 04-20-2019 07:38 PM

CujoMatty(MeAndBettyWhite) CAPS 19 *Requests Welcome*

I figured I'd start a thread for CAPS again this year. I've been getting a few PM requests for CAPS and I figured it would be easier if I just started a thread and you can request any CAPS here which will make it easier for me to keep track of them all.

My only rule is that i'm just a face guy so I will not create guys from scratch and do their whole bio and attributes. So if you want a guy that doesn't exist anywhere you need to create him and put him in the vault so I can download and do the face.

I have too many players done already (175ish) to post but hit up my vault and download any you would like. Quite a few are in the full minors roster but I have many in my vault that didn't get in. USER NAME: MeAndBettyWhite

Here are my latest:

Bo Bichette 2019:

Richie Martin:

Cavan Biggio 2019:

Vladamir Guerrero Jr:

Mattchu12 04-20-2019 11:00 PM

Re: CujoMatty(MeAndBettyWhite) CAPS 19 *Requests Welcome*

You want to take a stab at beardless Keuchel?

CujoMatty 04-20-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattchu12 (Post 2049759091)
You want to take a stab at beardless Keuchel?

Ya. I need a base for him though as you can稚 edit the one in game.

blackhawksfan4ever19 04-20-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CujoMatty (Post 2049758919)
I figured I'd start a thread for CAPS again this year. I've been getting a few PM requests for CAPS and I figured it would be easier if I just started a thread and you can request any CAPS here which will make it easier for me to keep track of them all.

My only rule is that i'm just a face guy so I will not create guys from scratch and do their whole bio and attributes. So if you want a guy that doesn't exist anywhere you need to create him and put him in the vault so I can download and do the face.

I have too many players done already (175ish) to post but hit up my vault and download any you would like. Quite a few are in the full minors roster but I have many in my vault that didn't get in. USER NAME: MeAndBettyWhite

Here are my latest:

Bo Bichette 2019:

Richie Martin:

Cavan Biggio 2019:

Vladamir Guerrero Jr:

those are INCREDIBLE MATTY!! Awesome job. Love Vlad. Hope this hasn't been asked but will you do minor leaguers too?

If so ,do we just upload the player we create?

VinceJulien14 04-21-2019 01:38 AM

I saw in a different thread that Randal Grichuk was requested a while back, did you happen to do him? I知 sick of his long hair and beard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franch1se 04-21-2019 01:40 AM

can you try your hand at Luis Urias of SD. Haven't found a decent CAP of him yet. His face is hard to translate over

CujoMatty 04-21-2019 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackhawksfan4ever19 (Post 2049759132)
those are INCREDIBLE MATTY!! Awesome job. Love Vlad. Hope this hasn't been asked but will you do minor leaguers too?

If so ,do we just upload the player we create?

I値l do whatever. I even did one for just some dude last year who wanted his face on a player lol

I need the base player though. I just do appearances I知 not a fan of doing all the player info and I have no idea of ratings. So if you put the player you want in the vault post your username and the player name and I値l download it and make his appearance.

CujoMatty 04-21-2019 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VinceJulien14 (Post 2049759197)
I saw in a different thread that Randal Grichuk was requested a while back, did you happen to do him? I知 sick of his long hair and beard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I値l give him a go