Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=579)
-   -   RTTS Sliders? (/forums/showthread.php?t=951078)

Vinsane 04-22-2019 08:08 PM

RTTS Sliders?

Has anyone seen any RTTS specific sliders? I've tried to apply some slider sets here to RTTS hoping to make the mode playable with little to no success.

My issue with the mode is simple. Far too many errors are occurring in key moments. I hate being taken out of a game because I record two outs and have to watch my team painfully struggle to secure even the basic ground ball for the final out.

I've lost so many games watching passed balls, bad throws, and terrible routes to balls in the outfield its becoming comical to the frequency of these events. I can never feel good on the mound because I know some bad plays are coming.

Of the 11 runs I've given up in my three appearances this season? 4 have been earned. That's 7 errors in a 3 game span, three were in my last game alone where I only pitched 5.2 innings.

The game itself is polished and I believe it's the best we've gotten in the series but I'm having trouble pin pointing a good realistic slider set for this mode. Any help would be appreciated.

dman08 04-26-2019 06:21 PM

Re: RTTS Sliders?

I use Mike Lowe's 19 slider set but i put the cpu hitting sliders back at default. W his sliders the way they are the cpu hitting suffers when you're on base. Putting them at default gives the hitters a chance. It's a pretty good set