Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Saving individual highlight clips? (/forums/showthread.php?t=951099)

jrose57 04-22-2019 11:39 PM

Saving individual highlight clips?

Just want to know if it is possible to save replys as video clips and then somehow transfer the files to the computer or iphone and re-watch? Thank you.

Coach2K 04-23-2019 12:45 AM

Re: Saving individual highlight clips?

On PS4, I just hit the share button and then save the video. This will save the footage prior to that point. Depending on your settings, it will save 15 mins or more of video before that point.

Then, I use an app on the PS4 called share factory to edit the video. I usually upload videos to my youtube channel privately and then download them from there to edit them some more on my computer if I want to and then re-upload them.

A YouTube channel is great to store your videos. You can save the videos there privately if you like just for your viewing. I have hundreds of private videos on my channel that I keep just for me to look at along with the public ones. Then you can watch them on your iphone or other devices anywhere anytime without eating up your phone storage.

On the XB1 is a little more complicated to do. I've done it, but it takes more effort and it's been a while since I've done that so someone else will have to help you there if you are an XB1 user.