Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer) (/forums/showthread.php?t=951281)

Steve_OS 04-25-2019 07:03 PM

Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode (Game Informer)

Game Informer recently had a chance to chat with Madden NFL 20 creative director Mike Young,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

bcruise 04-25-2019 07:06 PM

Re: Madden NFL 20 Makes A Recommitment To Franchise Mode

:popcorn:

Eager to see how all of this shakes out.

PhillyPhanatic14 04-25-2019 07:07 PM

This M20 reveal is passing the time waiting for the draft better than anything I can imagine. Love this information flood we've gotten the last 40 minutes.

PhillyPhanatic14 04-25-2019 07:09 PM

“We care about it all year long, and there are phases of it. [With Madden NFL 20] we want to bring to life the ability to have decisions that can impact your franchise based on how you handle personnel, morale, teammates, and employees. That just wasn't in Madden at all. It felt like a stats management game only.”

Love the sound of that. Especially morale and teammates ...#AB84 the locker room cancer.

Sparkles 04-25-2019 07:11 PM

Ok I mreally liking these additions. Makes it feel like there will be purpose with rosters and how to build and maintain one. Interesting implementation. Can’t wait to see menus and stuff for this

danzy678 04-25-2019 07:15 PM

This all sounds great but knowing ea, you just know 2/3rds of this probably won’t even work properly

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

PhillyPhanatic14 04-25-2019 07:17 PM

"Patrick Mahomes now has unique animations that let him escape the pocket more quickly than his counterparts, as well as new abilities that raise his accuracy throwing on the run and across his body. Tom Brady can diagnose the defense quickly and find the first open target much faster than other quarterbacks. Ben Roethlisberger has a deadly pump-fake that can disrupt your coverages and spring his receivers open."

I like their goal of making the CPU AI play more like their real-life counterparts. That would be huge if it worked.

scitychamps87 04-25-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2049763774)
“We care about it all year long, and there are phases of it. [With Madden NFL 20] we want to bring to life the ability to have decisions that can impact your franchise based on how you handle personnel, morale, teammates, and employees. That just wasn't in Madden at all. It felt like a stats management game only.”

Love the sound of that. Especially morale and teammates ...#AB84 the locker room cancer.

As a Steelers fan who has seen the headaches locker rooms can cause, I couldn't be more excited to have this in franchise mode.

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app