Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Remaster Backbreaker!!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=951351)

Vazione 04-26-2019 04:52 PM

Remaster Backbreaker!!!

Backbreaker, with the Euphoria Engine, would be incredible on Xbox One and PS4.

Remaster this game so we have more football!

ESPOMAN 04-27-2019 11:25 AM

Re: Remaster Backbreaker!!!

I wish this would happen but there is like a 99% chance it won't. Natural Motion just makes mobile games now it seems. Backbreaker's physics and everything were good. They did to put in an option to put in a Madden like camera and passing controls to get more people to buy it. Also share creations online. Wish they made a Backbreaker 2 oh well.

mestevo 04-29-2019 03:30 AM

I think Backbreaker was more different than good. Certainly better than many of the ideas that never got off the ground since (Joe Montana, Gridiron Champions, etc)

HesiPullupJimbo 04-29-2019 04:23 PM

I'm really sad a Backbreaker 2 was never made. Backbreaker was definitely rough, but it had loads of potential.

Top 5 Improvements I wanted for 2:

More realistic and varied player models
Better Passing animations
Better Receiving animations
More in-depth franchise mode
Roster Sharing Hub

Fractoggen 05-02-2019 04:10 AM

I like the idea to post all the details about the event on forum! Thanks for it

Blzer 05-04-2019 01:33 AM

I was obsessed with the novelty that Backbreaker was at the time, and played out a couple of full seasons with my Las Vegas Gamblers. It was fun.

I've tried to go back to it, and it's tough. Not just the rough around the edges bit, but it's a tough game to play in general. I didn't have the patience to play out a full game, sadly enough.

However, if a sequel ever was made, I'd definitely be game again. It's never going to happen, though.

TjJunior 11-01-2019 08:35 AM

The developers would have to get better at developing football games to remaster the game. What has anyone at Natural motion done to make you believe they can do that?