Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   Looking for some Madden PC Advice (/forums/showthread.php?t=951595)

Crzy25 04-29-2019 09:31 AM

Looking for some Madden PC Advice

At this point the only reason i have a PS4 is to play madden. I dont play any other games on console anymore. I have a $2500 custom built gaming PC as that's the platform i do most of my gaming.

So my question to you is there any reason to not switch to the PC version of madden? The last time I had Madden on PC I think was 2002 and i do remember it being a lot more glitchy and sluggish than when I played on my friends console version. Is the PC version in anyway inferior and can you still play offline franchise on the PC or is everyhing online?

Thanks

MtVasuvius 04-29-2019 09:43 AM

Re: Looking for some Madden PC Advice

I would definitely recommend jumping to PC. I'm a big PS4 guy so that's what I bought it on originally, but when it was on sale I bought it on my laptop (which isn't really all that powerful, it's more of a work laptop) and it ran pretty well.

If your PC is pumped up I think it's definitely worth it.

TheBleedingRed21 04-29-2019 12:53 PM

We’ve been hitting new strides on the modding side every day.

From visual mods, to gameplay mods, to complete conversions, PC has it all.

I will say, the gameplay single player wise is absolutely unmatched on the PC side and almost feels like you’re not even playing Madden.

Darth Aegis 04-29-2019 01:19 PM

I agree with all the comments above. If Madden is on PC thats what you want to have Madden on period. I was a console guy and wish I would of made the jump much sooner.

zionistbreaker21 04-29-2019 04:41 PM

I can tell you as a console ps4 guy i have also a 1060 navidia laptop there is no comparison madden on pc is beautifull i have always likied 2k5 over madden however i cannot get past the fact , madden now is better...:cheers444:cheers444:cheers444

capa 04-29-2019 07:38 PM

Do you guys run laptops or desktops for PC version? Seriously thinking of making jump...but can't fathom redoing all my classic rosters...unless editing on PC is easier...

C

Darth Aegis 04-29-2019 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capa (Post 2049767589)
Do you guys run laptops or desktops for PC version? Seriously thinking of making jump...but can't fathom redoing all my classic rosters...unless editing on PC is easier...

C

PC for me, I think editing on the PC is way better thru Madden Amp. Don't have to use a controller to set the values.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 05-01-2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crzy25 (Post 2049766987)
At this point the only reason i have a PS4 is to play madden. I dont play any other games on console anymore. I have a $2500 custom built gaming PC as that's the platform i do most of my gaming.

So my question to you is there any reason to not switch to the PC version of madden? The last time I had Madden on PC I think was 2002 and i do remember it being a lot more glitchy and sluggish than when I played on my friends console version. Is the PC version in anyway inferior and can you still play offline franchise on the PC or is everyhing online?

Thanks

There is every reason to switch. It's the same game but it looks better out of the box (and has graphics settings). If you add mods, you can change the game.

You can even do idiotic stuff like this:

So yeah. Madden PC >>>>>>> consoles.

Now, it may take a while for Madden 2020 PC to get the bugs worked out, but for Madden 19? It's good to go. Just get Frosty and the mod manager and you're set.