Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Backyard Football Series (/forums/showthread.php?t=951862)

wreckem27 05-02-2019 05:33 PM

Backyard Football Series

Which is the most complete version? I have some good memories of this game but haven't played it in a while. Would love suggestions.

Thanks

Blzer 05-03-2019 07:16 PM

Re: Backyard Football Series

I owned 2002 on PC. I know a lot of people tend to dig the ones that just have the Backyard characters more, but I'm on the other side of things. The more NFL kids there were, the better.

It's the only of the four major sports versions from HE that I liked using the keyboard more than the mouse for.

DarkEdge 08-25-2021 04:50 AM

Still not getting all the way there. I did what you suggested and I chose ScummVM of course, but when the app opened, I just got the same menu as before. The game didn't automatically load up or anything. I clicked "Add Game" again, but that wasn't any different -- I couldn't click on the Backyard game from there.

PhillyGuy11826 08-27-2021 09:43 AM

Sucks that this series (and the other Backyard Sports games) went to hell when they moved to 3D models. If they ever reboot or rerelease this game, I hope they return to their roots

BrianDaniels 09-22-2021 09:34 PM

3D models games are much more popular among all users.

Dedora 09-28-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkEdge (Post 2050445918)
Still not getting all the way there. I did what you suggested and I chose ScummVM of course, but when the app opened, I just got the same menu as before mobdro kodi. The game didn't automatically load up or anything. I clicked "Add Game" again, but that wasn't any different -- I couldn't click on the Backyard game from there.

ii got this....