Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Face of the Franchise: QB1 Could Change the Future of Madden (Analysis) (/forums/showthread.php?t=951903)

Steve_OS 05-03-2019 09:37 AM

Face of the Franchise: QB1 Could Change the Future of Madden (Analysis)

Nowadays, every sports video game has a single-player story mode that developers can hang their hat...

Written By: Josh Houtz

Click here to view the article.

4thQtrStre5S 05-03-2019 10:10 AM

Re: Face of the Franchise: QB1 Could Change the Future of Madden (Analysis)

Having the ability to choose a college team, with 10 teams available, has me guaranteed to play through just the college championship portion of the game 10 times. Thus an immediate replay value just by adding 10 college teams.

SolidSquid 05-03-2019 10:21 AM

The only “career” mode i enjoy is 2k and thats just for the 5 vs 5 pro am stuff.

To me single player franchise is the meat and potatoes. EA said it shifted its focus back to franchise mode but of the improvements seem to be so superstar mode and ONLY if you want to play as a QB

kennylc321 05-03-2019 10:31 AM

Well, if y'all like it, I guess I love it. I never been a fan with the whole 'play as one player' thing but if that's the way video games are heading, it is what it is.

mathteacherct 05-03-2019 12:52 PM

I enjoy the player career in both NLH and FIFA. The Madden one has not been good since they made the Superstar mode be you can only play that position. I wouldn't mind it if the rest of the team held their weight (I played QB and offense did well, but def seemed to never show up) and/or the play calling is more realistic. Calling only pass plays doesn't seem to be how the game should be played. I like that FIFA gives you the option to control just your player or the team. That wold be a nice way to set up this QB1 option.