Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   What's The Single Most DEADLY Strike In The Game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=951972)

bogeyj 05-04-2019 03:46 PM

What's The Single Most DEADLY Strike In The Game?

I don't know what the correct name for it is but it's that jumping side kick to the body. all it takes is a few landed to have your body health in trouble. it's probably the single most OP strike in the game.

VitoBurrito 05-04-2019 05:13 PM

Re: What's The Single Most DEADLY Strike In The Game?

A Stephen Thompson rear headkick after a whiffed kick. So brutal

bmlimo 05-04-2019 07:15 PM

spinning elbow/punch gás frame advantage and has great chance to put anyone on rocked state

Lauriedr1ver 05-04-2019 07:36 PM

Flying knee

Balboa 05-06-2019 12:35 PM

Uppercuts hands down, only takes 1 or sometimes 2 too rock a guy consistently

BigSmoke 05-06-2019 06:34 PM

Vitor Belfort spinning back kick

RomeroXVII 05-09-2019 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogeyj (Post 2049772322)
I don't know what the correct name for it is but it's that jumping side kick to the body. all it takes is a few landed to have your body health in trouble. it's probably the single most OP strike in the game.

My front kick when I time it.

ZombieRommel 05-09-2019 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogeyj (Post 2049772322)

I think you're referring to the jump spinning side kick. Hurts a lot but has big windup and can be sidestepped pretty easily.

For my money, my favorite strike in the game is the rear body knee. Useful to sap stamina against facehugger pressure fighters, intercepts the overhand to the head ortho vs ortho, intercepts the slip straight (ortho vs southpaw I believe), and intercepts the driving takedown so many people are in love with. Shuts down several one dimensional tactics and acts as a nice option select.