Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   I cant quit Ranked match from fighter select menu screen hu? (/forums/showthread.php?t=951990)

oshighwayman 05-05-2019 06:55 AM

I cant quit Ranked match from fighter select menu screen hu?

i had this game uninstalled, but then my long lost coworker popout on my xbox live as friend wanna do some fights so after i swore myself to never play UT again i tried Ranked and i must say i really like this Connection quality thing. (i actually won all placements matches when fighting green connections)
but i cant figure out how to quit match which is like in figher select prematch window or how to call it
countdown is happening and there s no option for quit/leave match
i only once saw "B- leave match" or something and that appeared after other guy finished his selection
after horrible laggy matches from UT i only want play Green connections
and after some searches i was getting really bad connections

and only way how to live that screen was to either end game, or sign out from xbox profile which s kinda dumb and time consuming

is this glitch or what s going on here?

i mean if u add Connection quality indicator, i think it s proper use to quit match before it even starts if connection is really bad right?
so what s going on and why there s only like Random fighter, Stats and Advance on bottom of screen?

LarsP 05-05-2019 02:58 PM

Re: I cant quit Ranked match from fighter select menu screen hu?

IIRC you can only quit if the connection is one or two bars.

Counter Punch 05-06-2019 12:09 AM

Re: I cant quit Ranked match from fighter select menu screen hu?

You can close the app without a penalty at the character select screen. If the connection is red, you can back out circle (PS4) or B (Xbox) but you have to wait until the time gets to :50 until the option appears.