Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.09 Available - Patch Notes Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=952474)

COMMISSIONERHBK9 05-14-2019 01:27 AM

MLB The Show 19 Patch 1.09 Available - Patch Notes Here

MLB The Show 19 game update 1.09 has arrived today, fixing quite a few gameplay, franchise,...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

bcruise 05-14-2019 01:41 AM

Re: New patch comes out today

That's a pretty thick patch. These:

- Fixed an issue with player behavior near walls that was preventing fielders from branching to catch animations.

- The matchmaking window now does not include rating mod, allowing users to control whether they match within the divisions / difficulty windows they prefer.

- Addressed an issue that caused framerate slowdown in certain MLB stadiums.

are the big ones for me.

Lots of gameplay changes in there. Seems like they want to knock offense down a bit and increase K's.

Bullit 05-14-2019 01:47 AM

No mention of the DH issue or subbing in Spring Training? Maybe they are under various minor bugs and fixes?

bcruise 05-14-2019 02:02 AM

BTW:

-Identified and addressed an issue where an incorrect difficulty level was set in player lock Moments.

This one's interesting. I didn't want to say it before because it would only start torches and pitchforks, but...I believe this was being caused by the same reason that regular player lock mode plays a difficulty level higher than what's stated - the difficulty shift thing which is present in RTTS. So, if that was indeed the reason and they fixed it in Moments....do the same rules apply to RTTS and offline player-lock now? Once again, it would be surprising to me if changing this only affected one mode.... :y11:

XxRnSxX 05-14-2019 02:10 AM

Was hoping to see a fix for the 1B glitch of being stuck in running animation instead of tagging 1B, this happens with Auto Fielding.

Bullit 05-14-2019 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2049781358)
BTW:

-Identified and addressed an issue where an incorrect difficulty level was set in player lock Moments.

This one's interesting. I didn't want to say it before because it would only start torches and pitchforks, but...I believe this was being caused by the same reason that regular player lock mode plays a difficulty level higher than what's stated - the difficulty shift thing which is present in RTTS. So, if that was indeed the reason and they fixed it in Moments....do the same rules apply to RTTS and offline player-lock now? Once again, it would be surprising to me if changing this only affected one mode.... :y11:

Nice catch. I didn't think of that.

jeffy777 05-14-2019 03:18 AM

Quote:

Addressed an issue that caused framerate slowdown in certain MLB stadiums.
Hallelujah! :cheers:

No.27 05-14-2019 04:30 AM

Phew 😅 The CPU and I will both be happy to get the Timing back to Default on All Star.