Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MMA Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=952545)

Pappy Knuckles 05-14-2019 11:21 PM

UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2

Hell of a start to this card so far. I'm all over this one. I was listening to Pettis on Helwani earlier today, and that man isn't a fan of Nate Diaz at all. He had a little extra edge in his answers when talking about him. This should be fun.

When it comes to DC vs. Stipe, I'm just glad that we finally moved on from Brock. Stipe deserved a rematch, but I wasn't a big fan of how he carried himself after the loss. It just wasn't a good look at all. Regardless, now he finally gets what he's been asking for. I don't think the outcome will be any different, but I guess we'll see.

Let's ****ing go!

KayOtic723 05-15-2019 03:30 PM

Re: UFC 241: Cormier vs. Miocic 2

I don’t know if stipe is good enough to compete with DC but the way the last fight ended I’m glad he has a chance to prove himself against that level of comp. also I’m ready to see the cocky Paulo costa get worked by the soldier of God! And my favorite fighter nate on the card! It’s looking like my favorite card so far this year

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

WarMMA 05-16-2019 09:16 PM

This is turning out to be a great card. Hell, i'm more excited for Romero vs Costa than I am for the main event. As far as it's concerned though, I think DC still takes it. For Stipe to win though, he has to use a stay away style vs DC and fight DC on the outside, while shutting down any and all grappling exchanges. Last time DC caught him with a little slick punch in the clinch, but Stipe was playing that game and clinching with DC. In this next fight he needs not to do that if he wants to win. No grappling, just stick and move and play the matador vs DC. That's Stipe's path to victory imo.

p_rushing 05-17-2019 08:51 AM

I can't get excited for the Romero vs Costa. Both are cheats, I guess Romero is some what better since he was caught.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WarMMA 05-17-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p_rushing (Post 2049784733)
I can't get excited for the Romero vs Costa. Both are cheats, I guess Romero is some what better since he was caught.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The way I see it, what's not to get excited about when TWO juice heads are going at it? Both guys are powerful, quick, explosive, ect. Should make for a really exciting fight imo.

AlexeyDaX 05-17-2019 04:20 PM

2015-2016 « » ,

. , ,
- ( , .)
«»
. 2016
«Coordination des Associations et des Particuliers
pour la Liberte de Conscience» «Human Rights Without Frontiers».
«»
2017 . ,
, ,
«» , 20 .
, .
. , . ( , . .) , .