Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   I really want to make be a pro forward playable , somehow, i just don't get it. (/forums/showthread.php?t=952673)

SuperGoalies 05-17-2019 12:29 PM

I really want to make be a pro forward playable , somehow, i just don't get it.

I really want to make be a pro forward playable and stuff, I just don't get what am doing wrong in it, I often thought it was screen effect doing that, maybe I have it too high, cause I put this at 60-82, maybe players like us who are still grasping the idea of it, can't play with higher, what if we can only play with it at 50-59, in the past I have had success with that, where the middle of the net was open.

anyways just frustrating, but am gonna try this, if it doesn't work , I dunno what do with forwards in be a pro NHL 19, am gonna hold out hope for pray this works.

:confused:

upon testing it, I had goalie screen effect at 52 for both AI CPU and User, AI CPU Scored 2 quick goals, I was about to throw my controller away, but then again I kind've shot my self in the foot for using Aim-Assist shot aim, gonna try the other way and delete dat profile and use manual, I am hoping it changes results , years before when I tested it I was using manual shot aim.

still no luck, the AI CPU is almost too Over Powered , I can't get shot off or even aim puck at the net, I tried lowering the pass interceptions all that did was make AI CPU ability score more goals on my goalie, by end first period it was a whopping 5-1 (my teammate scored that while simming) again , there must be some trick to having the User forward to scoring more goals or getting a shot off at least with out feeling pressured and having 1-4 forwards attacking u, it almost feels like NHL 15 all over again.