Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   SimWorld NBA (/forums/showthread.php?t=952704)

ronyell 05-18-2019 11:23 AM

SimWorld NBA

FOLLOW VLOG & CATCH UP HERE:
SIMWORLD NBA

LIVE STREAMS HERE:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src=" https://www.youtube.com/embed/live_stream?channel=UCvltrx4hg8eu5KQyeb-yVLA"?autoplay=1frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

STAY UP ON DEPTH CHARTS HERE:
DEPTH CHARTS

REFRESH YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE LEAGUE HISTORY HERE:
LEAGUE HISTORY

Soooo.... you may know exactly who SimWorld is. Either through our NBA2K roster projects (& everything else) projects on here from our NBA dynasty projects like this one: SimWorld NBA: The Chronicle

... and if you know about this project and all of the work that goes into it all I gotta say is... oh HELL YEAH!

So what is the SimWorld NBA? It's our opportunity to be a PART of our SimWorld... you being given a platform to play, coach, manage, commentate, analyze,be a part of the media... whatever level you wish to be involved! It's truly designed for everyone to be a part of, just as much as it is for everyone to follow! It's great to keep up on when you need a break at work, when you're taking those impromptu extended bathroom visits or if you're just being totally immersed.

It's for those of us who always wanted to see what it'd be like if we played in the NBA... for those of us who wanted to be sports analysts, coaches or owners... for those of us who hate seeing our favorite teams and players lose over and over (like my Rockets once this year's playoffs rolled around the past few years) again and wish'd it could be different... and for those of us that just simply like fantasy sports and like to be entertained...

It will be totally covered in vlog fashion & the plan is for this thing to be interactive in EVERY WAY possible so I hope to get some of you guys entered into the upcoming draft class, the summer league, the free agent pool, the staff pool and EVEN MORE SO as contributors of media coverage as well as developers of creative narratives and storylines.

All I ask is this... for all of the support that you've shown our roster projects over the years; I would PERSONALLY be gratefully beyond measure if you'd kindly check it out at least for a second, follow, subscribe, tune-in, comment & contribute and who knows, you may find yourself follow your own NBA career more than whomever you currently give your (deserved or undeserved) adoration to.

If you're not interested in the interactive aspect, shoot me an email at: [email protected]

If you're not interested in that... at least help me spread the word to others that may be interested. If you can't do that... maybe share some ideas on how to get this pushed out to others who may be interested

PS - I am desperately looking for a PR & social media-man for SimWorld. Email me at the email above if interested in that as well

TMagic 05-18-2019 11:58 AM

Re: SimWorld NBA

This for NBA live right? Otherwise not interested

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app

ronyell 05-18-2019 12:56 PM

Re: SimWorld NBA

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMagic (Post 2049785645)
This for NBA live right? Otherwise not interested

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app

This is for BASKETBALL fans in general. If you read; it truthfully has nothing to do with a gaming platform