Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Here's what I'm doing... (/forums/showthread.php?t=952713)

blackhawksfan4ever19 05-18-2019 04:19 PM

Here's what I'm doing...

This is just something I'm doing to help my roster out.

I first downloaded Ridin's Full Minors 19 V3 and a roster in the vault called Full Minors 4/11. I also transferred my 18 franchise to 19.

I made a list of all the players V3 has in it. I then cross referenced both Full Minors 4/11 and my franchise transferred to see which EXPORTABLE players are in THOSE rosters compared to V3.

I then am making a roster out of the Full Minors 4/11 roster full of the players (exportable/importable ONLY) of the players found on those 2 rosters NOT in V3.

I then made a database of the players and which roster and which team then were on to keep track.

Here's an example...BOS released SP Chandler Shepherd, The CHC picked him up and put him in AA this week.

Here's what I did, I exported Shepherd and checked my database for a SP on the CHC NOT on the MAIN roster (Show 19 Roster) I'm going to use for franchise. I found a SP in my database (for BOS (Matthew Kent) I then EXPORTED him too.

I IMPORTED Shepherd to the CHC and overwrote SP Brailyn Marquez for him.

I then IMPORTED Matthew Kent for BOS and overwrote him for Shepherd (now on the CHC.)

I know many may think this is strange but basically I've created a ROSTER with ONLY exportable/importable players (like a minor league system) to use for my MAIN roster.

I have a database with the players...if anyone is looking for a player they want to export they cant find...pm me and I'll see if I have him...I can then UPLOAD him into the vault. Please don't make a ton of requests but I'll see what I can do.

Hope you guys are enjoying Show 19!!