Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Bizarre rosters showing up w/Ramone Russell (/forums/showthread.php?t=952736)

Aviator87AC 05-19-2019 10:19 AM

Bizarre rosters showing up w/Ramone Russell

Last night the weirdest thing started happening. After exiting franchise mode (to main menu), a roster loading notification would briefly pop up saying something like "initializing rosters". I looked in Roster Management and all rosters were wacked out with strange players I've never heard of and random people like Ramone Russell on the Rockies (with a hilarious 48 overall and F potential, btw). Other important players were gone (or had been replaced).

I have no idea how or where these weird "Ramone Russell rosters" came from but they continue to load after every franchise mode exit. I have to reload the rosters I am using from main menu and then it's back to normal until the next franchise mode exit.

Help? Is this a bug? Is Ramone Russell trolling my copy of MTS?

UNDERTAKER1215 05-19-2019 10:22 AM

Bizarre rosters showing up w/Ramone Russell

The default rosters are always reloaded when you leave a game mode, which have no created minor league players, like the ones in the Full Minors roster. A lot of the devs have their own players on the default rosters, just something they’ve always done.

So no, this is not a bug, it’s normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Aviator87AC 05-19-2019 01:51 PM

Re: Bizarre rosters showing up w/Ramone Russell

Quote:

Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER1215 (Post 2049786230)
The default rosters are always reloaded when you leave a game mode, which have no created minor league players, like the ones in the Full Minors roster. A lot of the devs have their own players on the default rosters, just something they’ve always done.

So no, this is not a bug, it’s normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

That's so crazy, I've never noticed in years past. Thanks for the clarification and disregard this thread I guess!