Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA w/ only power 5 conf? (/forums/showthread.php?t=952781)

grabursock55 05-20-2019 01:22 PM

NCAA w/ only power 5 conf?

Would you buy an ncaa game that ONLY had teams from the power 5 conferences? I pray that they get the likeness issue resolved and we get a fully fleshed out game, but if they found it viable to only ship the game with power 5 schools. Would you buy it? I think I would since I am famished for ncaa football at this point. But I wouldn’t be entirely happy. I still haven’t gotten over the removal of FCS teams. Team builder helped to sooth the sting tho..,

Anyway. Interested to see the responses :)

darthcolin 05-20-2019 01:24 PM

Re: NCAA w/ only power 5 conf?

I agree, i wouldn’t be too happy but i would definitely sacrifice the Go5 to play NCAA again

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Von Dozier 05-20-2019 02:45 PM

Not at all.

Retropyro 05-20-2019 02:53 PM

Nope. I seriously doubt G5 schools would opt out on a deal if the P5 schools are in. They would lose money (even a if it's just a small amount) and worse they lose that exposure. It would be one more thing to making them look like they are not as important.

grabursock55 05-20-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retropyro (Post 2049787272)
Nope. I seriously doubt G5 schools would opt out on a deal if the P5 schools are in. They would lose money (even a if it's just a small amount) and worse they lose that exposure. It would be one more thing to making them look like they are not as important.

But what if EA made the decision to exclude them for monetary or tine reasons?

khaliib 05-20-2019 03:31 PM

I’m Fresno St alum and want play with my team, as most others typically do.

I know of the players on the team, so that’s part of draw, which I would venture that most would fall into the same category.

Von Dozier 05-20-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grabursock55 (Post 2049787280)
But what if EA made the decision to exclude them for monetary or tine reasons?

Then that's not an NCAA game worth buying.

mpklub 05-20-2019 10:23 PM

Count me out as well. It isnt college football as we know it without the Group of 5. And strictly from a gameplay perspective, it isn't as fun taking a Duke, Kansas, or Vanderbilt and turning them into a perennial power as it is doing it with like a Wyoming, North Texas, or a Tulane.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app