Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   Building a Dominant FIFA Pro Clubs Team (Part 1) (/forums/showthread.php?t=952793)

Steve_OS 05-20-2019 06:45 PM

Building a Dominant FIFA Pro Clubs Team (Part 1)

Over the years, FIFA Pro Clubs has become my favorite FIFA mode. While career mode has...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.

stevostl 05-24-2019 04:27 PM

Re: Building a Dominant FIFA Pro Clubs Team (Part 1)

pro clubs is the best sports video game mode in the history of video games

in the future this will be the main part of the game when you buy it and there will be many professional pro clubs sports leagues around the world who get paid to play...

I just hope they add features to it and make it like nba2k mypark where you can walk around online with your virtual pro and play in 3 v 3 or 5 v 5 matches like indoor.. or fustal or half pitch games.. it seems like it would be a huge hit. kind of like what NHL did with it's game this last year. they need to bring this to fifa.. imagine if they brought back indoor mode which FIFA had on the Sega genesis back in the day. I still have that great game... when people are playing pro clubs online for the most part.. when they are not apart of official leagues... they are usually only playing 3 - 5 players. why force these teams to always play with half their team being computer AI when you can create game modes online that play 3 v 3 and 5 v 5 footie matches online. simply would be one of the best new modes FIFA has brought to it's game in years if they did that.