Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Changing Pitch Types in RTTS (/forums/showthread.php?t=952882)

Sovielus 05-22-2019 03:16 PM

Changing Pitch Types in RTTS

Is there a way to *change* the pitch types of your pitcher in Road to the Show? I'm not asking about adding pitches. I'm talking about if you already have 5 pitch types and you decide to drop one to get a different one.

I imported my character from MLB 18 and I want to change up one of his pitch types and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Bartolo Colon 05-22-2019 04:32 PM

Re: Changing Pitch Types in RTTS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovielus (Post 2049788950)
Is there a way to *change* the pitch types of your pitcher in Road to the Show? I'm not asking about adding pitches. I'm talking about if you already have 5 pitch types and you decide to drop one to get a different one.

I imported my character from MLB 18 and I want to change up one of his pitch types and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Nope, you cannot change pitch types unfortunately.

Sovielus 05-22-2019 04:34 PM

Well that's unfortunate. Probably another feature they removed to bring back next year and be all like "Hey! Look what we've added!"

... Kind of like selecting which team you want to be drafted by in RTTS from last year to this year.

Mitchrapp 06-16-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovielus (Post 2049789020)
Well that's unfortunate. Probably another feature they removed to bring back next year and be all like "Hey! Look what we've added!"

... Kind of like selecting which team you want to be drafted by in RTTS from last year to this year.

That's their M.O.