Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc? (/forums/showthread.php?t=952970)

BigSmoke 05-24-2019 04:16 AM

You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Or are you guys still worried about people being offended by naughty cafs? Should take some of that time and put it toward something that matters like getting rid of lag cheats. Give us a "report lag cheat" button instead of report caf would be a lot more helpful imo

Supreme_Bananas 05-25-2019 06:49 PM

Re: You guys gonna do something about lag cheats next ufc?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSmoke (Post 2049790499)
Or are you guys still worried about people being offended by naughty cafs? Should take some of that time and put it toward something that matters like getting rid of lag cheats. Give us a "report lag cheat" button instead of report caf would be a lot more helpful imo

You mean someone like this?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qns-iIRRchs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw that on MartialMind's twitter, it's disgusting

1212headkick 05-25-2019 09:16 PM

We need dedicated region locked servers. Doing this would also allow ufc games into the esl but it seems the devs don’t care about esports

Haz____ 05-26-2019 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas (Post 2049791519)
You mean someone like this?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Qns-iIRRchs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw that on MartialMind's twitter, it's disgusting

Bro, homies commentary during that video had me cracking up. Lmao

People really are pathetic though. Hope that clown got banned.

RomeroXVII 05-26-2019 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haz____ (Post 2049791952)
Bro, homies commentary during that video had me cracking up. Lmao

People really are pathetic though. Hope that clown got banned.

That's Haddi's alt. Same guy in this video too.

https://youtu.be/kPO3TctqbfY

FlaccoNumba5 05-26-2019 11:33 AM

how would we know for sure they’re lag switching though? Retro Rocky recently posted a vid of him playing a lag switcher, and I agree that the player was cheating. How often do you run into that though? I don’t play as much now but I know about Ty, I hear about Haddi, and I saw this Retro Rocky vid. How often do you genuinely run into lag switchers? I feel that if something like this was implemented it would be abused to no end.

RomeroXVII 05-26-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5 (Post 2049792167)
how would we know for sure they’re lag switching though? Retro Rocky recently posted a vid of him playing a lag switcher, and I agree that the player was cheating. How often do you run into that though? I don’t play as much now but I know about Ty, I hear about Haddi, and I saw this Retro Rocky vid. How often do you genuinely run into lag switchers? I feel that if something like this was implemented it would be abused to no end.

Have a fight review that allows to check lag spikes in the connection during certain moments of the fight, so that way we don't have a bunch of innocent players who just play on Wi-Fi or something getting banned by dudes who are also on Wi-Fi but just lost to them and are feeling salty. (Invest in a LAN Cable, it helps tremendously)

FlaccoNumba5 05-26-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomeroXVII (Post 2049792179)
Have a fight review that allows to check lag spikes in the connection during certain moments of the fight, so that way we don't have a bunch of innocent players who just play on Wi-Fi or something getting banned by dudes who are also on Wi-Fi but just lost to them and are feeling salty. (Invest in a LAN Cable, it helps tremendously)

is this fight review something that exists in fighting games/ games currently? I also recently started playing on a wired connection, it’s great