Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   2 Way Post Scorer/Defense. (/forums/showthread.php?t=952988)

ImInThis 05-24-2019 01:00 PM

2 Way Post Scorer/Defense.

Back in 2k18 I had a 2way Post Scorer. Post Scoring Primary/Defense Secondary.

I wanted to make this build in 2k19, but there's no point. You only get silver Rim Protector and Silver Lockdown. You shot blocking is also low 70s. Every other build gets Silver Rim Protector outside of stretches. And those same builds have about 73 shot blocking. On top of that your offense is also low.

Why did 2k do this? It doesn't make sense to create this build anymore.

awg811 05-24-2019 04:36 PM

2 Way Post Scorer/Defense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImInThis (Post 2049790753)
Back in 2k18 I had a 2way Post Scorer. Post Scoring Primary/Defense Secondary.

I wanted to make this build in 2k19, but there's no point. You only get silver Rim Protector and Silver Lockdown. You shot blocking is also low 70s. Every other build gets Silver Rim Protector outside of stretches. And those same builds have about 73 shot blocking. On top of that your offense is also low.

Why did 2k do this? It doesn't make sense to create this build anymore.

That’s my primary build and I don’t have any problems with him. However, you’re not wrong.
Someone explain to me why a glass cleaner gets gold rim protector or a stretch big gets bronze defensive stopper, yet a two way gets silver in both.
2k logic, smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

ItchyNscratchy 05-30-2019 07:11 PM

Re: 2 Way Post Scorer/Defense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by awg811 (Post 2049790877)
That’s my primary build and I don’t have any problems with him. However, you’re not wrong.
Someone explain to me why a glass cleaner gets gold rim protector or a stretch big gets bronze defensive stopper, yet a two way gets silver in both.
2k logic, smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

GC builds are supposed to be more defense oriented thats why they have more defensive abilities. As far as a two way post, idk what 2k was thinking giving a defender secondary with silver rim protector lol