Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Gridiron Notes : Gameplay Updates is out (/forums/showthread.php?t=952997)

howboutdat 05-24-2019 03:37 PM

Gridiron Notes : Gameplay Updates is out

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...ron-notes-5-24

Here you go .......

roadman 05-24-2019 05:25 PM

Re: Gridiron Notes : Gameplay Updates is out

Need to see and feel all these new animations in action.

Sounds good on paper, but..............................

khaliib 05-24-2019 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just wish the interior pocket push was the norm for a pass rush with abilities deciding the time imposed instead of it being mapped just to QB Contain.

Will tweet Clint and see what he says.

4thQtrStre5S 05-24-2019 05:58 PM

It is difficult to sell player cards for defensive and offensive line players when they do not matter. Also goes for OLBs in a 3-4.

The NFL draft saw a plethora of pass rushers go in the early rounds, and in Madden, it is not worth it. Better off drafting a kicker in the 1st round than a rusher, or even run stuffer.

and to top it off, I can run 3-3-5 odd against run formations, and win.

4thQtrStre5S 05-24-2019 06:03 PM

One great advantage of a formation like 3-3-5 odd against runs is, the blocking is spread out enough that I can get my usered player onto the ball carrier without much concern of getting my player hung up on the back of one of my own players, and other similar player congestion situations often occurring when running a base defense against a run.

openureyez 05-24-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S (Post 2049790927)
It is difficult to sell player cards for defensive and offensive line players when they do not matter. Also goes for OLBs in a 3-4.

The NFL draft saw a plethora of pass rushers go in the early rounds, and in Madden, it is not worth it. Better off drafting a kicker in the 1st round than a rusher, or even run stuffer.

and to top it off, I can run 3-3-5 odd against run formations, and win.

It’s so frustrating to see that front, be playing as the Seahawks, and get hit almost immediately I get to the hole [emoji17]

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

jpdavis82 05-25-2019 01:20 AM

Gameplay will be shown June 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howboutdat 05-25-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2049791135)
Gameplay will be shown June 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't this simply mean it will be shown at EA Play , as in , if your there you will see it ? That does not exactly mean if your not there you will see madden gameplay. Seems like they are pretty picky about people leaking videos of it (eventhough someone always does) .