Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Online (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   PS3 League still looking for players (/forums/showthread.php?t=953056)

BuzzterHead 05-26-2019 12:12 AM

PS3 League still looking for players

www.leagues2019.wixsite.com/ncaa14

League starting Very Soon.....

So far the league has 7 players, we still need about 3 players to start the league...

The league is looking for legit players who aren't afraid of rules and regulations to keep the game authentic

Open Teams....

We will be using the SEC, BIG10, PAC10 with custom conferences and with teams..using existing coaches, HC level 54, OC, and DC will start at level 27 will be pre-set...All coaches will be pre-set at 7 year contracts

Fellas if you are an older guy with other responsibilities and need a league that advances twice a week or every 72 hours, with possibilities of advancing sooner if all games get played early...this might be the league for you...

Working on getting the full 2019 Rosters, but in the mean time we will start with the current rosters the 1st season or 2...when the new rosters get finished, we can decide if we want to use the new rosters...all coach stats will be recorded at the website from each season, so no worries on that...

As mentioned above, we are still needing players to start the league from the beginning...

Again, go to www.leagues2019.wixsite.com/ncaa14 , look over the rules and if this is the league for you, then sign up....We will be getting back to you within 24-48 hours with another email....Thanks...

Also contact Flathead71466 on PS3 for any other questions.. Thanks..

Tabez 05-28-2019 01:49 AM

Re: PS3 League still looking for players

Hey I want in. Seems like what I'm looking for. Add me @ Tabez on ps3

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk