Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   TGC 19 - No statistics showing (/forums/showthread.php?t=953083)

DXZeke 05-26-2019 02:42 PM

TGC 19 - No statistics showing

I have played 10 courses including some of the PGA Tour career events.

When I goto statistics I see a - for all my stats. No data. This has been ongoing for days.

Has this happened to anyone else?

System = XBox

ncp10 05-26-2019 02:53 PM

Re: TGC 19 - No statistics showing

Quote:

Originally Posted by DXZeke (Post 2049792293)
I have played 10 courses including some of the PGA Tour career events.

When I goto statistics I see a - for all my stats. No data. This has been ongoing for days.

Has this happened to anyone else?

System = XBox

Not here, and presumably you've done the full shutdown on your XBox?

DXZeke 05-26-2019 08:18 PM

Yeah I've done 2 full shutdowns.

I went "offline" and was not able to see my stats. Said I needed to be online. So I put the game back in online mode. Still no stats. A couple buddies played in the same time frame and they have stats.

I guess I will need to post in the HBStuidos forums and see what they have to say.

I really like the game. Sucks that stats aren't saved in offline mode as well.

OnlookerDelay 05-26-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DXZeke (Post 2049792478)
Yeah I've done 2 full shutdowns.

I went "offline" and was not able to see my stats. Said I needed to be online. So I put the game back in online mode. Still no stats. A couple buddies played in the same time frame and they have stats.

I guess I will need to post in the HBStuidos forums and see what they have to say.

I really like the game. Sucks that stats aren't saved in offline mode as well.

There are a variety of issues with the XBox One version right now, at least that I'm seeing for the first time. In my favorite society, only a fifth of the available players are showing for a ghost round, and the in-game leaderboard is only showing roughly a third of those who've already completed the round... it's a mess!

I think it's down to server issues attributable to the increased XBox One traffic following the "Free Games with Gold" release. Probably need to give HB Studios another week or two to get this sorted out. It's actually worse this weekend than it was the last.

DXZeke 05-27-2019 12:20 AM

I can understand that for a smaller studio, having a large influx of new players to the server would cause issues. I will give them some time.

I really do like the game. Much better than TGC1, which I owned on PS4. Some people have knocked the graphics but I think the game looks really good on the courses that creators have out time into.

I look forward to the evolution of this game series.