Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB 20 The Show Wishlist! (/forums/showthread.php?t=953576)

Buccosback 06-07-2019 02:02 AM

MLB 20 The Show Wishlist!

Franchise Mode:
- I understand its a long shot but adding more minor leagues into the game to bring the roster total to rougly 100-120 or at least the teams for the highest single A affiliate
-Ability to turn off morale in Franchise.
- Make scouting a little easier to navigate
- Contract Clauses/No trade clauses
- Viewing individual player stats/team records on trade screen
- Being able to view minor league stats after the season on the player card
- getting updates whenever a major event happens (4hr in a game, no hitter, perfect game, milestone)
- Viewing Pitchers hitting stats (I can't see how many HR i hit with Ohtani)
- Viewing Hitters pitching stats
- Adding top 10-15 prospect lists for each team rather than just top 50 prospects
-Owner Mode (set prices for tickets, concessions, etc.)
- Changing the effect salary has on morale. If you call up a player they are immediately unhappy with 80k whenever in real life they'd be making over 500k. Also how a player will want 2M in the offseason and then during the season they immediately want 7M after putting up good stats and it affects their performance.
- Have an international signing pool of roughly 30-50 players. also the ability to trade international signing money
- Ability to trade cash
- Have rumor mill for potential deals
-Have trade "negotiations" back and forth to find a deal
- GMs/Teams have "personalities" (I have often seen Harper get signed by the A's which would never happen)
-Make all MLB, AAA, AA, A managers, hitting, pitching, and base coaches all able to be edited.
-Add non-roster invites for spring training
-All-Star and Superstar players regress less once they hit their later years.
-Adding more advanced stats used in Baseballsavant. exit velocity, launch angle, spin rate, etc.
-Have different offseason "training" options for each active MLB player on your roster in order to help them get better in a specific area (ex; a program for durability would keep an older player from regressing as much as they do)
-having a new player position "UT"
-Pitches can exceed 99mph (maximum speed 103-105?)
-change budget back to yearly $
-have a GM "rating" it influences trying to persuade players to come to your team for less money with a better chance of winning. if you fail the rating goes down.

RTTS:
1. Have the ability to buy different equipment items/personal items with the salary your team is paying you
2. Ability to choose stadiums

Diamond Dynasty:
-Add Roberto Clemente
-Agree to only play offline in order get better cards (I have never played online in DD but it has gotten to the point where completing missions no longer makes sense because it takes so much effort to complete them)
-Making modern day players attributes possible to break the 99 cap because Mike Trout is better than Jackie Robinson technically but Jackie Robinson is more valuable in the game

General:
-Bring back King of the Diamond
-Fan appreciation mode
-Pitching motion creator
-exterior views of stadiums (PNC Parks beauty hasn't been fully captured)
-I'd like to see the ability to add two way players as well
-Add all uniforms
-Improve the vest jerseys so they dont look like one jersey with sleeves
-Improve stadium backdrops and water
- no doubt home run cam
-add classic 1/4 guess pitch
-fan happiness for players (players can sign autographs for kids and fans would love them)
-bring back trophies to hit a ball in certain parts of the ballpark (pool in arizona)
-ABILITY TO CREATE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT THROUGH ENDORSEMENTS. JUST LIKE IN 2K. MY OWN SHOES, BATS, ETC.

I didn't add stadium creator/relocation because SDS is fully aware that is something we want

Kind of a new idea i just thought of. what if when you create a player you were able to make a player card for them using their player model so it isn't just a blank card.

New Idea: At the beginning of every season players ratings are influenced off of the previous season results. there can be off-season training options to help players grow in certain areas. just brainstorming. trying to think of ways so that some players who can be all-stars one season can fall off a cliff and vice versa. I just really want performance to reflect the ratings. i hate seeing guys batting .190 with B potential growing 8 points when guys who are 31-32 are batting .280 and going down 6-7overall.

Matthewjdh19 06-07-2019 05:06 AM

Re: MLB 20 The Show Wishlist!

Custom draft classes please

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

countryboy 06-07-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buccosback (Post 2049801128)
- Viewing Pitchers hitting stats (I can't see how many HR i hit with Ohtani)

This is already in the game.

I believe you press square on the players card screen to flip between hitting/pitching stats.

Sorry not in front of game right now to confirm

Bartolo Colon 06-07-2019 09:01 AM

MLB 20 The Show Wishlist!

-Spring training jerseys

-Choose opposing team uni in RTTS

-Whiff Rate (it’s just total swings and misses divided by total swings)

-Rotating interleague schedules

-Uniform creator for mlb teams

-MLB uniforms in DD (it might make me try DD)

-Mets black jersey from 2000s

-The DBacks purple tops from 1999 - 2002

-Rehab assignments

-Ability to edit anyone’s number in RTTS, in order to avoid losing your own number

-Team Color for Fielding Glove

-Option to be a “relief ace” in RTTS (Non-closer, used in high leverage spots; like Andrew Miller)

-I want to see Marlins Man in attendance at important games.

jon brunal 06-07-2019 12:28 PM

1) I want more Mets jerseys from the past, such as the 2000s-2010, w black jerseys and the black blue brim hats, heck the dbacks have more uniforms. 2) Switch hitters should and hitters in general should have an option of two different batting stances. 3) Allow us to add more first and last name audio through our voice, if that player’s name isn’t in the game. 4) bring Jordan cleats and equipment into the game. 5) past batting stances such as Yoenis cespedes from Mlb16. 6) ability to edit SDS Sony players hair, beards, & bodies, including faces that aren’t accurate, such as Jose Abreu, & Dominic Smith. 7) pitching motion creator.

Bartolo Colon 06-07-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon brunal (Post 2049801350)
1) I want more Mets jerseys from the past, such as the 2000s-2010, w black jerseys and the black blue brim hats, heck the dbacks have more uniforms. 2) Switch hitters should and hitters in general should have an option of two different batting stances. 3) Allow us to add more first and last name audio through our voice, if that player’s name isn’t in the game. 4) bring Jordan cleats and equipment into the game. 5) past batting stances such as Yoenis cespedes from Mlb16. 6) ability to edit SDS Sony players hair, beards, & bodies, including faces that aren’t accurate, such as Jose Abreu, & Dominic Smith. 7) pitching motion creator.

Mets are 1 of 5 teams in the show that only have 2 throwback sets. It’s probably very likely they’ll get new throwbacks next year.

jeffzinn2004 06-07-2019 12:54 PM

Loving all of these ideas. As far as contracts go I would love if trade clauses are implemented that you could also have incentives for performance. Also wish they could take a page out of All-Star baseballs handbook and have the ads in stadiums be varied and look similar to their real life counterparts, especially any on outfield walls.

mariner690 06-07-2019 04:27 PM

Keep in mind this will likely be the final version solely on the PS4. It would not seem very time efficient to make several additions/improvements to a game when you are going to have to create a whole new version the following year.