Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Sports Dynasties (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Dynasty Idea (/forums/showthread.php?t=953724)

WeirdViper 06-10-2019 02:22 AM

Dynasty Idea

So after playing Fire Pro's Promoter Mode for awhile I think I am going to try to do a dynasty thread here (to be honest its kind of as a way to force myself to book more story based not just for numbers)

that being said I am trying to decide between 2 ideas so gonna do a poll

Idea 1 - Start an original thread with the 6 guys the game generates for you and just try to build from nothing (so this would be slower growth)

Idea 2 - AEW - I would start with the following roster:
Omega
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Cody Rhodes
Brandi Rhodes
Chris Jericho

which would lead to a faster growth I think

so votes would be appreciated, and any ideas or suggestions welcome... wanna make this fun for me to do and for others to read

Wahooworld15 06-10-2019 02:46 AM

Re: Dynasty Idea

I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing. Except instead of starting a new fire promoter mode just give a brief history and continue from where I’m at. I’d say start an original one and go from there but I’ll follow it either way.

wiscowilz 06-10-2019 02:12 PM

Re: Dynasty Idea

Hmm, both are good options. I don't know if I can say what I prefer. Being the person who was the first to move their wrestling universes out of a single thread and into the Dynasty thread page I would say do the one that you feel would be the most fun and that you could be the most creative with and bring the most to.