Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   For the First Time in Years, I Am Hyped for a 2K Game (/forums/showthread.php?t=955085)

Hellquist 07-14-2019 03:34 PM

For the First Time in Years, I Am Hyped for a 2K Game

Maybe it's because of the 2020 season with all the dynamic duos and the GOAT offseason. I hated 2K17 (threw it out of my place like a Frisbee). 2K18 was just as bad. I played 2K19 and I liked it, but I only played the day one version, so I haven't played it after all the patches.

I haven't been this hype for a 2K since 2K16. Also, they are adding the WNBA, which is a big thumbs up for me because I love the WNBA and I am looking forward to what they are going to do with it. NBA Live did not really give the WNBA a shot, honestly. It wasn't really fun.

I am happy 2K is promoting the game this early. I don't remember the last time they promoted anything in July. That has got me a bit hyped they are confident in their product. I am tired of bashing 2K and I want to go back to the old days where I am hyped for the new game and ready to talk about it with people.

I have a feeling that 2K20 is going to be better than the last three. I haven't felt this way in years. My gut feeling is telling me this. 2K19 was the first game I did not preorder from 2K, so that's rare for me. We shall see what 2K20 is going to offer. I am so hyped.

Hustle Westbrook 07-14-2019 10:21 PM

Re: For the First Time in Years, I Am Hyped for a 2K Game

This year is a filler year for me lol. I'm expecting some minor improvements but nothing major.

2K21 for next-gen is what I'm really looking forward to.

WarMMA 07-14-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook (Post 2049835774)
This year is a filler year for me lol. I'm expecting some minor improvements but nothing major.

2K21 for next-gen is what I'm really looking forward to.

Yh this. I'm not expecting too much from 2k20. More hyped for next gen 2k.

FadeawayJay 07-14-2019 11:57 PM

I seriously doubt 2K20 will be anything special considering 2k21 is first next-gen release. I won't even blame them - it makes sense. Just make 2K21 for next-gen absolutely amazing!!!

ItchyNscratchy 07-15-2019 12:42 AM

Lmao hyped for no reason at all. When the PS3 first came out, 2K were still milking titles for PS2 up to 2K10 with kobe on the cover. From 2K7 - 2K10 on PS2, it was literally the same game except they just added new animations. You can expect the same for 2K20. Still recycling the garbage “RoAD tO 99” crap which has been done for 3 years straight now.

SteveQ 07-15-2019 01:50 AM

2K20 has the potential to be the best game in the series thus far. 2K19 was a good game, I think that’s starting to be forgotten lol. If they can fix some mycareer and graphical issues we’re in for a good year.

2kVetRespect 07-15-2019 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellquist (Post 2049835474)
Maybe it's because of the 2020 season with all the dynamic duos and the GOAT offseason. I hated 2K17 (threw it out of my place like a Frisbee). 2K18 was just as bad. I played 2K19 and I liked it, but I only played the day one version, so I haven't played it after all the patches.

I haven't been this hype for a 2K since 2K16. Also, they are adding the WNBA, which is a big thumbs up for me because I love the WNBA and I am looking forward to what they are going to do with it. NBA Live did not really give the WNBA a shot, honestly. It wasn't really fun.

I am happy 2K is promoting the game this early. I don't remember the last time they promoted anything in July. That has got me a bit hyped they are confident in their product. I am tired of bashing 2K and I want to go back to the old days where I am hyped for the new game and ready to talk about it with people.

I have a feeling that 2K20 is going to be better than the last three. I haven't felt this way in years. My gut feeling is telling me this. 2K19 was the first game I did not preorder from 2K, so that's rare for me. We shall see what 2K20 is going to offer. I am so hyped.

Lol same quote, different year

CaVsFaN2273 07-15-2019 03:57 PM

I'll never understand why people try to bring others down. If someone is excited for the game, then just let them be excited. Not everyone has the same standards of what makes 2K great or fun for them.