Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=687)
-   -   Question about mods (/forums/showthread.php?t=955120)

Hammettf2b 07-15-2019 04:27 PM

Question about mods

Are there mods that fix gameplay issues like realistic simming stats and what not? Played 19 on PC but the gameplay was a real turnoff. Never used mods before and was hoping that would alleviate some of the issues I have.

binga30 07-15-2019 05:46 PM

Re: Question about mods

What was it about the gameplay you disliked? Most here would agree the gameplay is much better than console versions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hammettf2b 07-15-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binga30 (Post 2049836366)
What was it about the gameplay you disliked? Most here would agree the gameplay is much better than console versions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Unrealistic stats, O-line being programmed to let in a sack/block kick, infinite fumble animations where nobody picks up the ball ect...

Darth Aegis 07-15-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammettf2b (Post 2049836388)
Unrealistic stats, O-line being programmed to let in a sack/block kick, infinite fumble animations where nobody picks up the ball ect...

Block kicks number can be changed, but it affects both teams. EA had this set to 2 per team per game. I changed it to 0.5 per team.

Didn't see the fumble issue, but they really improved on this from the Madden 20 beta I played.

Sim stats were better with the bakersville mod, but EA would have to fix along with blocking logic. Mods can only change so much of the game, we're not coders. Block shedding can be adjusted if that's what u mean.

Mods probably won't be available till late September on PC.

Hammettf2b 07-15-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket (Post 2049836406)
Block kicks number can be changed, but it affects both teams. EA had this set to 2 per team per game. I changed it to 0.5 per team.

Didn't see the fumble issue, but they really improved on this from the Madden 20 beta I played.

Sim stats were better with the bakersville mod, but EA would have to fix along with blocking logic. Mods can only change so much of the game, we're not coders.

Mods probably won't be available till late September on PC.

That's what I figured. Thanks for the clarification.

Darth Aegis 07-15-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammettf2b (Post 2049836411)
That's what I figured. Thanks for the clarification.

I edited my response, like blocking shedding & release can be tweaked. As far as who they pick up, I don't think anyone has figured that out yet.