Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football PC Released Mods (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=699)
-   -   CFBM19 v1.1 + Expansion Tool - Now Available (/forums/showthread.php?t=955275)

TheBleedingRed21 07-19-2019 09:35 PM

CFBM19 v1.1 + Expansion Tool - Now Available

College Football Mod 19 Version 1.1 + Expansion Tool

We have released an update of our college football mod and the expansion tool addon tool! Check below for the change log on what is new for version 1.1 and if interested in adding your own teams, download the expansion tool and you can add up to four (4) of your own teams very easily.

What's New?
  • Added ability for end-user to swap up to four custom teams into mod using an external tool
  • Added custom CFBM19 in-game transition in place of EA Sports transition
  • Enabled additional custom loading screens
  • Enabled snow option at Iowa and Oklahoma stadiums (had to remove snow option at Houston and South Carolina stadiums to make it work)
  • Fixed Alabama helmet finish
  • Fixed USC helmet finish
  • Fixed minor Georgia uniform issues
  • Fixed bug causing camera clipping issues in Florida State, Houston, Iowa, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Stanford, and UCF stadiums
  • Fixed playbook issue causing Florida, Houston, Mississippi State, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, TCU, UCF, UCLA, and West Virginia to call an inordinately high amount of pass plays
  • Removed fake field goals from team playbooks due to them not working with the college game rules
  • Upscaled some UI assets
To grab it, download below!

CFMB19 Version 1.1
https://trello.com/c/n2FYFLkz/3-v11

CFBM19 Expansion Tool (Requires v1.1)
https://trello.com/c/2exp2Qzt/4-expansion-tool

--------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure to review the readme file for more information.

Follow us on Twitter at @CFBM19 for updates and support!

Install Instruction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1OFJeOSQ3g

Written instructions here: https://github.com/cfbm/19/wiki/Inst...n-Instructions

Pete91 07-20-2019 01:07 AM

Re: CFBM19 v1.1 + Expansion Tool - Now Available

Nebraska here I come. GBR!!!!!

bubba4 07-20-2019 02:38 AM

My goodness!! An update already?! And another tool to boot! You guys have are upping your legend status at every turn. Very impressive!

But, I do have a couple of cosmetic things to point out, if you don't already know this. Your mod is so beautiful that I do a LOT of cpu games, and in doing so I noticed that the following teams have their broadcast cameras on the opposite side of the field: Fla. State, Stanford, TCU and Tennessee. This causes the field art to display upside in broadcast cam.

Another issues is the Iowa Hawkeyes and Houston Cougars stadium are swapped with each other. If I choose Iowa with their stadium selected, I get the Cougars stadium, and vice versa.

Minor stuff that surely does not impact the masterpiece you guys have given us.
Thanks for you hard work!

DevinM2 07-20-2019 06:20 AM

Clemson could use a uniform upgrade also if possible, jersey number fix, numbers on sleeves, etc.

TheBleedingRed21 07-20-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubba4 (Post 2049840500)
My goodness!! An update already?! And another tool to boot! You guys have are upping your legend status at every turn. Very impressive!

But, I do have a couple of cosmetic things to point out, if you don't already know this. Your mod is so beautiful that I do a LOT of cpu games, and in doing so I noticed that the following teams have their broadcast cameras on the opposite side of the field: Fla. State, Stanford, TCU and Tennessee. This causes the field art to display upside in broadcast cam.

Another issues is the Iowa Hawkeyes and Houston Cougars stadium are swapped with each other. If I choose Iowa with their stadium selected, I get the Cougars stadium, and vice versa.

Minor stuff that surely does not impact the masterpiece you guys have given us.
Thanks for you hard work!

Nothing we can do about the cameras.

And thanks for pointing out the stadium issue. We are gonna try and fix that and drop a hotfix version.

Also anyone who downloaded the expansion tool, I forgot the addon folder due to trying to rush the tool out, repackaging today. Will post when uploaded. Make sure to download the new tool.

GJD23 07-20-2019 09:58 AM

Loving it!!!

TheBleedingRed21 07-20-2019 10:06 AM

UPDATED EXPANSION TOOL IS LIVE. DOWNLOAD NOW! Will have a 1.1 hotfix up later tonight.

fsufan4423 07-20-2019 09:09 PM

Is there a tutorial on how to get or make custom loading screens? Maybe I just overlooked it.

Thanks