Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Video - Colts vs. Texans (@ChewbaccaLemma) (/forums/showthread.php?t=955406)

Steve_OS 07-23-2019 04:55 PM

Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Video - Colts vs. Texans (@ChewbaccaLemma)

https://youtu.be/XsRVJzl4XhM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XsRVJzl4XhM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

canes21 07-23-2019 05:02 PM

Re: Madden NFL 20 Gameplay Video - Colts vs. Texans (@ChewbaccaLemma)

I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than hear the way all of these guys yell into their microphones. I'd rather watch paint dry than be forced to watch the way these guys play the game. They run around like their heads are cut off with the defenders, then they hot route every single play. At least this guy did step up into the pocket a few times.

It does look like the CPU running AI has been tuned since the beta. It looks a little floaty, but more effective. The CPU backs don't look to play by the same rules in terms of locomotion as the human backs, but right now that seems to be the only way EA can get the AI to have effective vision.

engrishbwudd 07-23-2019 05:19 PM

All of these YouTube personalities that primarily play Madden always remind me that I'm probably not the target demographic for the game.

Also, only two incomplete passes total in the first half worries me. Hoping the game isn't COMPLETELY offensively focused.

John_2400 07-23-2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by engrishbwudd (Post 2049843145)
All of these YouTube personalities that primarily play Madden always remind me that I'm probably not the target demographic for the game.

Also, only two incomplete passes total in the first half worries me. Hoping the game isn't COMPLETELY offensively focused.

Unfortunately thats the way EA and the NFL want the game to be. Neither could care less about defense. EA put all them new offensive plays in the game, the same old defensive plays nothing new.

XxStew21xx 07-23-2019 06:14 PM

How do these people have the game already ?

JoshC1977 07-23-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by engrishbwudd (Post 2049843145)

It's on Comp mode....don't worry.

secondsolution 07-23-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxStew21xx (Post 2049843194)

They are incentivised influencers who are essentially used to promote the game under the guise of giving their viewers early coverage of the game. When you watch multiple videos across different YouTube channels you can make out the information they're all told to get across.

As always, people should play the 10 hour EA access trial to make their own informed decision.

PhillyPhanatic14 07-23-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxStew21xx (Post 2049843194)

They don't. It's an old build. You could see it in the Pro Bowl video where there were 10,000 X factor icons on the screen. They get flown out to play at Madden HQ to help promote the game for EA. That's why they start with that disclaimer in the beginning of the video every game.